[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it too slow to lose 1kg (2 lbs) a month? I'm basically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1483996030502.jpg (149KB, 413x594px) Image search: [Google]
1483996030502.jpg
149KB, 413x594px
Is it too slow to lose 1kg (2 lbs) a month?
I'm basically eating at maintenance and doing cardio
>>
the Gos looks like shit
>>
>>40160177
You can lose 2 pounds a week
>>
>>40160198
>just starve yourself bro
>>
>>40160177
This 'shop always amazes me. "It's all about the face" indeed.
>>
>>40160188
lol carrell looks like shit, trying way too hard

goosey rocking that striped shirt + classic n-balance trainers w/ loose cut jeans, bucking the trend desu
>>
>>40160177
same question.

im 6'0"/227lbs, i started using myfitnesspal for tracking meals and my exercise (set "sedentary" as my activity level) and i typically just walk 4.5 kilometres home after work daily and do cardio at the gym 2-3 times a week

the app recommended me 2170kcal/day and yesterday was the only day that i went over the limit by 120kcal after having a burger at night-out with my family
>>
>>40160177
>>40160234
1kg a week is just about perfect.

Wouldn't go lower in deficit because your energy and mental health will be shit.

Eating at maintenance implies you're eating enough to keep your weight. You can't lose weight on maintenance unless it's water weight. Don't count exercise kcal because that's dumb as shit. Instead, calculate your TDEE by tracking kcals and basing it off average kcal and average weight loss.
>>
>>40160263
i'm sorry, why shouldn't i track exercise?
>>
>>40160209
You don't have to starve to lose 2 pounds a week, fatty
>>
File: CXlK5b7UoAAl1Yp[1].jpg (97KB, 600x864px) Image search: [Google]
CXlK5b7UoAAl1Yp[1].jpg
97KB, 600x864px
>>40160224
m8
>>
>>40160290
>losing 1000cals a day
>not a huge strain on your body
>>
>>40160275
because estimated calorie loss on apps/calculators are innacurate. everybody burns calories at a different rate under different circumstances.
>>
>>40160275
The chance that you get the precise amount of calories burned from your exercise is about as big as the chance of winning a lottery.

Just calculate your average TDEE and stick to it. If you see that you're not losing weight fast enough in a 2-3 week window then lower kcals accordingly.
>>
>>40160313
I've been doing it on a PPL and it's not as bad as you think. You do have to lower volume and your lifts will go down 5-10% for the duration of the cut but that's about it. Definitely worth it to be done with cutting faster and get back to bulking.
>>
>>40160313
It's not a huge strain on your body. That's what adipose tissue is for, to make up what you're not eating. The hardest part is psychological.
>>
>>40160322
>>40160314
alright, thanks.

i've cut out soda, candy, chips and carb-heavy snacking out of my diet, scaling my food at home and drinking more water. i'm just hoping i'll make some difference.
>>
>>40160177
>class vs swag
>>
>>40160351
Avoid eating out as much as possible and weigh everything. In the end it will become routine and will be much easier, especially after you see the progress. Just don't get complacent and cheat once you start thinking you're looking better; you can do much more.
>>
>>40160381
i know id be cheating myself there. im the system, and cheating the system is useless.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.