[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REDPILL ME ON ICEBATHS PLEASE /FIT/ >how often should you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

REDPILL ME ON ICEBATHS PLEASE /FIT/

>how often should you do them ?
>how long for ?
>what are the actual benefits ?
>does anyone do them at home ? (no baths in my gym or ice obviously)
>are they a meme ?
>are they bad for you in anyway ?
>does it effect your testicles ?

any more info or experience would be great thanks.
>>
>>40158750
it's a meme
>>
>>40158761
you're meme

they reduce inflammation

if you;re trying to lose fat they induce thermogenesis .. they cause endorphin release.. you feel great after ..
>>
>>40158801
I heard something about it resetting your opiate receptors or something. Makes sense, because after being extremely uncomfortable, normal temp feels good in comparison.
>>
>>40158750
Do it for a minute or two after leaving the sauna. Closes your pores up!
>>
>>40158750
Its good for your health, if you do once a week for 2 minutes, but overdoing them will led to your death before 50
>>
i wish commercial gyms would have walk-in freezers instead of saunas. shit would be so n[spoiler]ice[/spoiler]
>>
>>40158973
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
thats not how pores work you mong
>>
>>40159887
>Commercial gym

Not many people would use the freezers anyways. Then there's the risk of some idiot overdoing it and dying or losing a finger.
>>
>>40160353
similar risk with a sauna, desu. how many people do you think die annually from heart attack while using a commercial gym sauna?
>>
>>40158750
>get really cold shower
>pneumonia next day
>body temp. 40C

wew lad
>>
>>40160419
you did that lol ?
>>
>icebath
>not crying in a cold shower for 20 minutes
>>
>>40158750

Well OP when you join the military they get you to do a bunch of stupid shit that builds character.
>>
>>40158973
And you will die
>>
>>40160363
DELETE THIS
>>
File: 1484632106968.jpg (53KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1484632106968.jpg
53KB, 500x375px
>>40158750
It's great. It heals my muscle and builds my discipline.
>>
>>40158944

>opiate receptors
>>
>>40160733
You'll do shit that isn't even good for you just to build resilience.
>>
>>40160896
Not if you're finnish
>>
>>40161224
Makes for great stories afterward though
>>
>>40158944
>opiate receptors
holy kek
>>
>>40161224

>penis inspection day
Perfect example
>>
>>40160733
i'm not joining the military anon, i'm a 29 year old property developer, what are you on about ?
>>
>>40161266
>>40161206
was it really that hilarious that he said opiate instead of opioid?
>>
>>40161054
come to think of it, i'd love to die like a sick cunt
>>
Feels great. I usually cover the bottom layer of my tub in ice and fill with cold water. Of course, in the winter, I just go down to the river and take a dip for a few minutes.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.