[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had a talk with my girl; she said this was natty. Am i being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-01-26-20-04-41.png (746KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-26-20-04-41.png
746KB, 720x1280px
Had a talk with my girl; she said this was natty. Am i being a retard or is she.
>>
>>40158603
she said that to make you feel inferior. she basically said this guy can achieve more than you. you can take it as a shit test, in which case you failed it, or as an insult

either way, you came off as an insecure faggot and she is probably cucking you
>>
You're retarded for bothering to argue with her about it, and doubly so for coming here to tell us.
>>
In my (un)professional opinion as with everyone on /fit/ I deem this man UNNATTY. Now away with ye OP.
>>
>>40158650
>>40158665
You are being way to serious; it wasnt a discussion or anything
>>
>>40158650
> shit test
this anon speaks the truth ^
>>
>>40158709
She's definitely cheating on you
>>
>>40158709
Sorry man you're getting cucked by that guy.
>>
>>40158709
>Am I retarded
>Yes
>You're to serious

Scratch that, retards look at you to feel better.
>>
Holy shit can you autismos calm down all i want to hear is your opinion if hes natty or not
>>
>>40158603
whaaaaat? is that in cologne? looks completely different from three years back when i was there
>>
>>40158709
says the guy that felt the need to post it on an anime imageboard
>>
>>40158800
no, you wanted to tell us whether or not you were retarded.

you are.

you should have just asked if he was natty.
>>
>>40158603
>Fitness Shindler
>deadlifting jews out of the reich
>>
>>40158603
He's probably not natty, but it's possible for a man to look like that without steroids.
>>
>>40158650
fpbp
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.