[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Started lifting 8 months ago >Body starting to shape up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1484291742098.png (1MB, 1600x1567px) Image search: [Google]
1484291742098.png
1MB, 1600x1567px
>Started lifting 8 months ago
>Body starting to shape up nicely
>Still need to lose a bunch of fat in my belly though

So I'm going start doing cardio, and eating like a bitch. However, I can't run because it fucks up my squats bad.

Best form of cardio when you can't run??
>>
Swim
>>
>>40158523

Best form of cardio in existence right there
>>
>>40158523
Can anybody tell me about their swimming experiences?

It seems pretty fun and effective, but I heard the chlorine can fuck your skin if you've got sensitive or dry skin.
>>
>>40158523
/thread

post more adults that look like children
>>
>>40158559
Find a pool that doesn't use extreme amounts of chlorine. You should be able to keep your eyes open underwater with zero pain.

Also shower and moisturise I imagine will help afterwards
>>
>>40158559
Swimming is like running but using your entire body. If you want otter/Michael Phelps mode, that's typically the way to go. Was recommended to me when I was having back and glute problems.
>>
I can't swim and I have gyne.
>>
Swam for 6 years and through high school, was full otter.

Stopped for 4 years became a fatass, and then lifted and went on a bulk for a year, then started dieting and swimming again, and it turned out fucking great.

>tfw doing a set of 10 100y freestyles on a 1:05 timer
>still able to pull my normal weights
>tfw abs are back but not an otter anymore

feels good
>>
jog
>>
>>40158512
You dumb nigger how does running fuck up your squats? Are you that inflexible or fucking fat that you can't manage to run 5K every other or third day?
>>
>>40158855
Broke leg 2 years ago in car accident. Pounding it into the pavement or a treadmill does not work.

Fuck out of my thread you dumb niggerfaggot.
>>
Rowing or swimming for me
>>
Swimming>cycling>running in terms of effectiveness.

On top of already being better at burning fat and shitting on calories, both cycling and swimming are better for your body in general.
>>
Swimming is pretty much GOAT tier if you can actually swim properly. You'll also have sick shoulders.

I did nothing but swim for 2 years with no diet at all, and I still got abs.
>>
>>40158948
Running is much better then sitting on a fucking seat cycling.
>>
File: queen of fit.jpg (41KB, 912x912px) Image search: [Google]
queen of fit.jpg
41KB, 912x912px
>>40158573
>>
>>40160159
No post the other one.

I do not like this one.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.