[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, let's play the following game. According to fit memes,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1485307388155.jpg (60KB, 650x1047px) Image search: [Google]
1485307388155.jpg
60KB, 650x1047px
Ok, let's play the following game.
According to fit memes, the only thing that matters are face, frame, height.

Let's play the following game:
Would you marry a tall fat ugly girl if she was the smartest girl you met, share a lot of your same hobbies, was the same type of personality than you, were loyal, nice personality, cute, maybe into games or films or any hobby you have, nice voice, overall a perfect girl except for her body, you have the best time with her.

Would you?
>>
>>40157366
can I make her lose weight
>>
>>40157386
sure, the same way a manlet can become fit.
>>
>>40157366
Marry her, leech of her money since she's bound to have a good career. Make her lose some weight so I can stomach fucking her in order to keep her with me. Manipulate her into us getting a surrogate mother so the baby isn't fucked up by her uggo genes.
>>
>>40157397
then yeah sure
>>
>>40157366
why couldn't I just be good friends with the tall fat ugly girl, and keep banging my gf?
>>
>>40157366
>loyal
Stopped reading right there. Will wife if she was real
>>
Yeah I did this for awhile but she didn't have all the good qualities you described. I was used to dating nothing but Stacys so I went for a normal overweight girl who was smart and made me laugh. She turned out to be just a much of a fucking psychopath as the Stacys just uglier. Wouldn't do again at least with Stacys you can justify it to yourself and friends that they are super hot so makes up for being a bitch.
>>
>>40157438
>he doesn't get the point that is making fun of the reverse situation and retarded fit memes
>>
>>40157366
>marrying someone you find ugly
hmm
>>
>>40157366
who dis semen sucking demon ?
>>
>>40157455
he typed "were loyal", but there is no plural subject he could be referring to. so it is not clear he was saying that this woman was loyal, or the members of some mystery, unmentioned group were loyal.
>>
>>40157366
I dunno man, it's hard to say. It's difficult to fantasise about someone's personality. And physical attractiveness is pretty important for me personally.
>>
My wife is tall and fat. It's odd to me that I'd be so very attracted to her, and love her so much, given it's the one thing we're diametrically opposed on and I give her so much shit for it.

I dated a bunch of super-fit girls I met through my gym before meeting her too so why exactly I fell for her, I couldn't put into words.
>>
>>40157466
>he doesn't get my friendzoning joke

this is embarrassing
>>
>>40157366
>loyal

If her brain was hard weired to nevr cheat on me and she was atleast a 5 then yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
>>
>>40157366

No.
>>
>>40157366

how ugly and fat we talking about?

if just slightly below average then I suppose I can overlook that if everything else just clashed perfectly.
>>
File: 1483731600111.png (206KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483731600111.png
206KB, 800x800px
>>40157366
Ugly I'd consider, because I tend to find many traditionally unattractive women attractive, and a good personality makes someone much cuter in my eyes. Fat is a big fat no. Being a fatty is indicative of many character flaws.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.