[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're given the following two choices: >You choose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 331
Thread images: 47

File: Beard.jpg (294KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Beard.jpg
294KB, 667x1000px
You're given the following two choices:

>You choose your height
>You make fantastic gains for the rest of your life
>Your beard will be magnificent
>But you'll be bald

OR

>Your height will be 5'11
>You'll have mediocre gains for the rest of your life
>You'll have a shitty Orlando Bloom tier beard
>But you'll have a luscious head of hair for the rest of your days

Well, /fit/?
>>
>>40157255
1st one easy
i have a great head of hair and it isn't worth it
>>
>>40157265
>easy
You'd be surprised, I asked this question a lot lately and over 90% of dudes answered the second one.
>>
File: gravel.jpg (78KB, 655x380px)
gravel.jpg
78KB, 655x380px
>>40157255
>>
>>40157255

fue hair transplant
>>
>>40157283
Aren't they super expensive and always look like shit?
>>
Obviously the 2nd.
I'll still look more fit than most men
Height isn't that important when you're 5'11
Beards are gay
Having hair is very important.
>>
>>40157297
I gather you're shorter than 5'11 :^)
>>
>>40157309
Sorry Bradley Martin, but everybody is laughing at you without your hat on.
>>
>>40157297
>NOT WANTING TO BE SAITAMA

YOUR LIFE GOALS ARE MISPLACED
>>
>>40157292
$2-4k for a nice doc in Turkey

>look like shit

I don't think they do. It won't be a thick as it was when you're a child but it'll look damn near it.

There's a difference between FUE and other types of transplants

Although if you have a toilet seat head then you'll probably need 2 operations to fill it all in
>>
>>40157255

being bald isnt bad, as long as you dont try to hide it. just keep it clean, keep it short.
>>
>>40157319
Manlet.
>>
>>40157331
Sounds like a lot of hassle.

I know this dude who paid 9k for two surgeries (one was a hair transplant and the other one was re-adjusting his scalp or some shit like that) and it still looks terrible, like doll hair covered in tar. It's like, why are you still fighting? Accept your fate and shave.
>>
>>40157357
I'm 5'9 and have a full head of hair, I'd take being bald and 6'3 and even pay thousands for transplants if necessary
>>
>>40157394
How's your beard game? That usually helps the bald """problem""", it gives structure to the face and head.
>>
>>40157409
>How's your beard game?
Strong

read my post again though, i'm not bald, just 'short'
>>
>>40157419
Right, sorry man, I got distracted.

5'9 ain't that bad though, my best friend is that height and he's swole as a motherfucker. Helps a lot.
>>
>already 5'11 and content
>already make good gains
>have amazing hair
>beard grows in thick and rugged and fast but i fucking hate beards

tell me again what's wrong with being 5'11? do you think girls are going to get up on a step ladder with a tape measure to see if you're under 6 foot lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkMAf0ZHO_k

here's a video of a 5'11 man KOing some 6'3 dudes for your viewing pleasure
>>
>>40157255
if you're saying I can never grow hair in the 1st option I pick the 2nd option.

Not even that I would mind being bald that much, but the inability to grow hair bothers me. It's like someone telling me what I can't do. Don't tell me what I can't do.
>>
File: 43489u2304u3092u4.jpg (52KB, 689x775px) Image search: [Google]
43489u2304u3092u4.jpg
52KB, 689x775px
I'm already number 2.
How should I feel?
>>
>>40157518
Absolutely nothing as long as you live in reality. But this is /fit/ so if you're under 6' you should kill yourself and pray you're reincarnated as a real man.
>>
>>40157518
Weight classes exist for a reason. Mayweather's a dominating manlet, McGregor is a dominating manlet, were they to step up and fight normal sized professional men they'd get starched.
Seems like you're trying to justify being a manlet.
>>
>>40157255
Obviously the first choice I actively want to look like a Viking anyway.
>>
>>40157567
reminder that mcgregor (5'9) wrecked nate diaz (6'0)

>reminder that mike tyson is 5'10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sccD0Uvz6Rg
>>
>>40157592
Tyson's also a can crusher who, whenever encountering a great fighter, crumbled.

It's like saying Khabib Nurmagomedov is the greatest lightweight of all time because he crushed 23 cans and had one worthy victory.
>>
>>40157582
You'd be surprised with the amount of people who prioritise hair over gains and height.
>>
>>40157567
>reminder that fedor emelianenko is 5'11 1/2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je0dHMuKVew
>>
>>40157611
>this delusional lanklord actually thinks that out of mike tysons 59 fights, he only fought 4 great fighters

damage control
>>
>>40157618
See >>40157611
Also a can crusher who crumbled under real competition. He'd get violated if he stepped in today's Heavyweight cathegory even at his prime.

>>40157643
>Is this retarded and has this little knowledge about boxing that he actually thinks Tyson is anywhere near the top in the "GOAT" list
Holyfield shat on him with ease, so did Lewis. Klitschko is arguably the best defensive Heavyweight of all time and even he got his shit handed to him by Fury.

Tyson's shit, kys manlet. Quit trying to live through A can crushing manlet, he doesn't justify that you're a tiny fag.
>>
>>40157666
lol i guess roy jones jr is a can crusher too

stop trying
>>
>>40157255
Since I'm already balding and it doesn't look like it's gonna stop, I'll pick the first.
>>
>>40157703
See >>40157567
Stop trying. Plus, pro fighters being successful in their field of work and their respective weight classes (especially considering how retarded weightclasses in boxing are compared to Kickboxing or MMA) doesn't justify your existence as a manlet in any way. You're not Roy Jones Jr, faggot.
>>
>>40157666
remember when georges st pierre (5'10) beat carlos condit? (6'2)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9I7eY__V6M
>>
>>40157747
>more damage control
>shifting goalposts

you're the one who claimed people under 6'0 cant beat people taller than them ya salty nerd. you're also not holyfield. it's irrelevant
>>
>>40157748
>Welterweight (170lbs) champion of the world is 5'10
SHOCKER. The current champion isn't that tall either and the history of the belt in the division is riddled with manlets, the only """average""" height champion was Lawler himself who is 5'11.

What's next, are you gonna take on the Lightweight division and reminisce about how Rafael dos Anjos beat Donald Cerrone who was killing himself to make manlet weight and looks like a complete different fighter at 170?

Shows what you know.

>>40157767
>Strawman
>When confronted with facts about his bullshit he goes full "UHM, NO, THAT'S NOT HOW IT, UH"
Kek, manlet.
>>
>>40157801
>reminder that 5'11 ruslan chaegaev defeat 7 foot nikolai valuev and they're both heavyweights

lol stay fucking mad
>>
>>40157801
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqRh3iLW-Tc

here's the video so you can watch the manlet kick his ass even though he was 100 pounds heavier and had a foot of height over him
>>
>>40157255
The first one.

>choose 19'10"
>get truly massive with fantastic gains
>be a legend
>>
>>40157329
>Tfw have great hair that i love but the idea of becoming one punch man is very tempting
>>
>>40157839
>>40157851
Ruslan is 6'1.

Try again, manlet.

>Being this fucking insecure about your height
Fucking lmao, my sides are dead. THE INSECURITY OF THIS MANLET, HIS NAPOLEON COMPLEX, THE INFERIORITY COMPLEX, THE MANLET SYNDROME LMAO
>>
File: prom.jpg (118KB, 1023x516px) Image search: [Google]
prom.jpg
118KB, 1023x516px
>>40157255

I see only one path here, so called "king of manlets"
>>
>>40157863
>>40157882
AESTHIC
>>
>>40157255
1st one because the 2nd is exactly how I am now.
>>
First one.
>chose 4'8"
>become too wide to fit through most doors
>make a home in the moutains and train in solitude with your home-forged gym
>come out only to destroy humans in powerlifting due to sick leverages
>become the ultimate dwarf
>>
>>40157880
he's actually not. ufc adds inches the same as the wwe adds inches. but for the sake of argument lets pretend he is 6'1 and there's still a 9 inch different of height and 100 lbs. the lanklet still got fucking wrecked and you have no argument
>>
>>40157255
Definitely 2nd.

Luscious head of hair > bald with gains
>>
File: image-2-full__1_.1383965359.jpg (216KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
image-2-full__1_.1383965359.jpg
216KB, 960x600px
>>40157916
>>
>>40157926
I've got a luscious head of hair. It's alright but it's no 9' tall monster
>>
>>40157863
making it
>>
>>40157925
here watch this 5'11 manlet totally destroy richard hall who is 6'3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF0l9jSi0lA
>>
File: Ruslan 1.png (349KB, 1446x872px) Image search: [Google]
Ruslan 1.png
349KB, 1446x872px
>>40157925
>Being literally this wrong
>Moving goalposts this fucking hard after you got humiliated
>"T-T-THEY ADD INCHES"
So they added inches to Valuev too? :^)

>BEING THIS MUCH OF AN INSECURE MANLET WITH NO ARGUMENT AFTER GETTING BTFO
LMAO

>>40157956
See >>40157567
>Being this desperate to find an example to justify you being a MANLET
>Having such a FRAGILE manlet ego
LMAO
>>
>>40157969
a google search also says that conor mcgregor is 5'9 when he's actually more like borderline 5'8. that's just how the ufc is.

>being so salty that you're practically typing in all caps at this point
>>
>>40157969
>Richard Hall is a Jamaican professional boxer fighting at cruiserweight. Hall won the interim World Boxing Association light heavyweight title against Anthony Bigeni and lost other world title bids against Roy Jones, Jr. and Dariusz Michalczewski.

richard hall fights at light heavyweight just like roy jones jr
does. i thought you knew a lot about boxing?
>>
>>40158013
>No point
>Bitching about McGregor, who's UNDENIABLY a manlet in manlet classes as if that helps his case
>Thinks boxing is the same as the UFC in what comes to heights / weights
Fucking lmao, you're so desperate and have such a weak ego. Try to lift more, craft a respectable personality for yourself, quit being so insecure just because you don't have the height of a man.

Jesus, how can someone be so insecure?

>>40158034
>The reading comprehension of this manlet
Try again, dwarf.
>>
>>40158050
>calling someone insecure when almost every post of yours reeks of frustration and is laden with lame insults

>craft a respectable personality for yourself

you're the one who is trying to say richard hall lost to roy jones jr because of weight class when theyre both light heavyweights. you try again, groot
>>
First one. I shave my hair short anyway.
>>
>>40157255
>>
>8'6
>heart gains so I don't die
>I become the biggest nastiest apehoop player who ever lived
>nobody cares that I am bald
>>
>>40157255
why the fuck would i want a feces trap/beard? Lame fucking trend needs to die already.
>>
>>40158065
You're the one desperately trying to justify your near-human male height. Seriously, searching far and wide for a PROFESSIONAL fighter who defeated someone larger than him in height to pathetically try to make your terrible manlet height ok?

It'd be like me trying to inflate my value as a man by saying I belong to the same gender as General Patton. You're not even in the same category as these people you're trying (and failing) to use as a justification for your shit height.

You're a sad, insecure sight to look at.

>Rest is you demonstrating your reading comprehension and strawmaning something I never said
Sad indeed. I knew your height was stunted but I didn't know your brain was too.
>>
>>40157255
2nd one
I'd rather have clothes that fit me, be able to run fast, and fit into cars, airplane seats, and doors without hassle. Already have a 7/10 face but my skull structure leans towards a heavily Neanderthal ancestry so I need my hair.
Honestly, I just lift to be in shape.
>>
>>40158089
wouldn't you have to be black for that, bro
>>
>>40158147
I am the 2nd, fiercer coming of yao ming
>>
>>40158132
>You're the one desperately trying to justify your near-human male height. Seriously, searching far and wide for a PROFESSIONAL fighter who defeated someone larger than him in height to pathetically try to make your terrible manlet height ok?

>implying
>Rest is you demonstrating your reading comprehension and strawmaning something I never said

remember when you said >>40157567

>Weight classes exist for a reason. Mayweather's a dominating manlet, McGregor is a dominating manlet, were they to step up and fight normal sized professional men they'd get starched.

remember when you referred to that post when i showed you the video of the 5'11 MANLET destroying richard hall at 6'3? but it's a strawman right?

>being this salty that you're trying to take back what you said and not even knowing what a strawman is
>>
>>40158103
If you spent less time eating random dudes in a public bathroom you wouldn't trap any feces.
>>
>>40158231
http://nypost.com/2015/05/04/science-proves-that-beards-contain-fecal-matter/
>>
>>40157255
Choose to be 7' w/ fantastic gains
NBA
???
Profit?
>>
>>40158199
Again, they competed in the same weight class and I gave you several examples here >>40157801 that shit all over your one example. If you narrow down the average for Light Heavyweight is 6'0, what's next, you're gonna try to use GSP as an example? Or Rafael dos Anjos? Or McGregor when he beat Max Holloway?

>Rest is you not even addressing how much I humiliated you and exposed you as an insecure manlet
Fucking sad.

You're not Roy Jones Jr, son. You'll never be. Him being 5'11 and doing something in his field of work doesn't justify your shit height.

I bet you're not even 5'11, you're shorter, aren't you? Aren't you, insecure child? There are 16yo KIDS who are taller than you lmao.
>>
Bald bald or just receding hairline?

I think I'd take 1, hair is only a big deal until you're 30

Make me 6'6 and glorious
>>
>>40158280
Johny Hendricks bald. Danny DeVito bald.
>>
>>40158280
>hair is only a big deal until you're 30
Huh?
Before 30 almost everyone has hair, afterwards it starts dropping off
Wouldnt hair be a bigger deal AFTER 30 since you know, it shows genetic superiority or whatever the fuck some autists call it when they prefer something to something else
>>
>>40157255
Having a magnificent beard while also being jacked makes up for any potential baldness. Easy choice
>>
>>40158254
>Again, they competed in the same weight class
yes, that's exactly my point. richard hall wasnt "struggling to make manlet weight" because that was the divison he always chose to fight in. and he got wrecked.

>Rest is you not even addressing how much I humiliated you and exposed you as an insecure manlet

why would i be humiliated that some salty anonymous nerd whose only thing going for him is his height, is trying as desperately as he possibly can to insult me, based only on height? i'm not giving a fuck

>You're not Roy Jones Jr, son. You'll never be. Him being 5'11 and doing something in his field of work doesn't justify your shit height.

and you're not any of the taller fighters you used to try to discredit my argument, you're just a bitter shitlord who thinks being taller than 6'0 is the most incredible thing in the world when no one but you cares. the fact that you've spent the last half hour anonymously trying to insult 'manlets' on a chinese cartoon board shows who the insecure one is here
>>
>>40158308

It's less of a deal because more men are bald and women aren't quite as interested in the boyish look anymore, mature becomes more in

the only reason bald sucks in your 20's is because people think you're old
>>
>>40158352
>the only reason bald sucks in your 20's is because people think you're old
Well yeah, i guess that does kind of suck
However i dunno if women lose interest in boyish looks at 30. Never met a girl above the age of 25 who was still single
>>
>>40158341
And I gave you several examples of how Richard Hall is the Donald Cerrone of his respective weightclass. It doesn't do any more favours to Jones Jr. that he beat him than it does to Rafael dos Anjos that he beat fucking Donald Cerrone twice.

RJJ is taller than Mike Tyson, bigger reach too. Why, pray tell, didn't he ever compete at Heavyweight? At least Tyson took a chance as a manlet and left a mark in the collective memory of casuals and manlets trying to vicariously live through him (like you're doing) as a "GOAT" albeit how false that image might be.

>Why would I be humiliated
Because you're desperately trying to justify your terrible height for a male with examples of professional fighters to """some salty anonymous nerd""" online? You are giving more than a fuck, you're giving the entirety of them because you care, because my words cut deep into you, because you see someone who's not insecure about their height (I'm not even that tall, just 6'1 and have a decent physique) and you think "WHY CAN'T THAT BE ME?", you sad sap.

>You're not any of the taller fighters you used to try to discredit my argument
I'm not the one vicariously living through fighters. I've no chip on my shoulder about my height, never lost a fight to a manlet in my life.

You on the other hand sound like the product of two decades of mockery, abuse and bullying for being a manlet. Look at you so desperately trying to live through "LE MAGNIFICENT MANLET BOXERS WHO BEAT THAT TALLER MAN, THAT'S ME, THAT'S TOTALLY ME".

How fragile is your ego, bro?
>>
>>40158378

They don't "lost interest", it just loses value relative to the younger years. Women begin to value things like maturity and stability more over male cuteness. It should be pretty apparent as to why. They want a strong provider and source of stability, not just a hot piece.

This is all general too
>>
>>40158437
>And I gave you several examples of how Richard Hall is the Donald Cerrone of his respective weightclass

>durr he's not fighting in the right weight class even though that's the weight class he's always chosen to fight in, trained to fight in etc

>RJJ is taller than Mike Tyson, bigger reach too. Why, pray tell, didn't he ever compete at Heavyweight?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Ruiz_vs._Roy_Jones_Jr.

John Ruiz vs. Roy Jones Jr. was a professional boxing match contested on March 1, 2003 for the WBA heavyweight championship.

john ruiz 6'2 226lbs
roy jones jr 5'11 193lbs

AND ROY JONES KICKED HIS ASS LMAO

>Because you're desperately trying to justify your terrible height for a male

i'm not trying to justify shit, i literally have no problems whatsoever with my height. its bitter faggots like yourself who think being 2 inches taller than me somehow makes you the better man when you've proven in all of your posts that you have the emotional maturity of a teenager

how fragile is your ego when you try everything in your power to hurt someones feelings for being 2 inches shorter than you? im genuinely curious, do you have autism?
>>
>>40158465
Well like i said, if you say so
Ive never met any girl who was single above the age of 25 so i cant compare to shit
I was told when i was younger that if i build my career and take care of myself dating between 28-35 would be great
I had a gf so i wasnt worried but when i got out at the other end of the relationship at 27 i thought i was looking forward to good times

This wasnt the case however, and yeah i still got my hair aswell...whatever good that does

Good talk bro, take care of your hair
>>
>>40157255
2nd
>6'11''
>become wole af
>become fast af
>become best athlete on earth in all sports
>be literal legend
does baldness even matter? Jordan was bald, who gave a fuck?
>>
>be 7'5
>put on arnold-tier levels of muscle
>become the actual human Goliath
>>
>>40158521
>Strawmaning again
>Putting words in my mouth
You try (and fail) to """argue""" like someone straight out of a convention about the tenets of the Talmud.

Guess I stand corrected about Roy Jones Jr, my mind slipped to Bernard Hopkins for obvious reasons.

Still doesn't justify your miserable existence as a MANLET, see >>40158132
You gonna cry some more, manlet boy? :^)

>Not trying to justify shit
But you are. You've been, desperately, for the past two hours, trying to showcase examples of shorter men beating taller men in a PROFESSIONAL environment where weight classes, reach, training, etc come into play. You're not Roy Jones Jr, you manlet, trying to use him to justify your stunted growth is pathetic.

>Rest is you saying "N-NO, Y-Y-Y-Y-YOU" after I exposed your fragile ego for the world to see
>Someone who tries desperately to live vicariously through professional fighters accusing ANYONE of having fragile egos
Lmao. Honestly, I've been buried in this exam season, haven't slept well because of studying and needed a break, needed a laugh. But I never thought I'd get a sides wrecking comedy like I did when I saw you desperately clawing to justify your shit height. It honestly amazes me that someone so fragile and weak can exist and be in the same gender as me.
>>
>>40158653
>another paragraph of you trying to insult me for being 2 inches, literally 4 centimers taller

tl;dr

it's time to stop posting
>>
>>40158682
>Got BTFO so hard he gives up
Thought so, manlet boy. Move along now, try not to make others trip on you, try to be less of an obstacle.
>>
>>40158708
>practically typed an entire novel today trying (and failing) to hurt my feelings
>i eventually get tired of you sounding like a broken record and claiming false strawmans

>LOL BTFO MANLET

okay, have a nice day
>>
>>40157255
>>Your height will be 5'11
>>You'll have mediocre gains for the rest of your life
>>You'll have a shitty Orlando Bloom tier beard
>>But you'll have a luscious head of hair for the rest of your days
This is already me but 2 inches shorter. I fight, so I don't need magnificent gains anyway.
>>
>>40157255

>>
>>40158708
>6'1
>Not a manlet

You have no room to talk, stumpy. You're as much of a manlet as he is. 6'3 master race reporting in
>>
>>40158738
>BTFO, humiliated and proven wrong to such an extent he has to fake smugness to get out of getting #told so bad
Whatever helps you sleep, manlet.

>>40158792
>Implying 6'1 isn't the perfect height
>>
>>40158809
6'1 is manlet lol
>>
File: 2391064-4436741716-ngbbs.jpg (33KB, 400x353px) Image search: [Google]
2391064-4436741716-ngbbs.jpg
33KB, 400x353px
>>40158809
>6'1
>perfect height

Manlets need to leave.
>>
>>40158825
>>40158858
>Stumpy lanklets trying to flex
6'1 has been THE perfect height by excellence since the dawn of time, quit trying to flex you losers.

Wait a minute.

>That same manlet I humiliated and utterly destroyed trying a different (albeit as ridiculous and useless) approach
Lmao, how fucking sad are you?

>Inb4 poor shoop
>>
>>40158900
>being this insecure about your height
wow lad
>>
File: 1360653390750.jpg (22KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1360653390750.jpg
22KB, 576x432px
>>40157255
The first one obviously and this is coming from someone with long hair. What kind of cuck do you have to be to choose the second option?
>>
>>40158900
>Stumpy
>Calling someone taller than you short

>Assblasted and cant accept that 6'1 is manlet

Sorry but no, I'm not that manlet you were trying so hard to shame but you definitely should leave too.
>>
>>40158934
Fucking knew it. Thought you were leaving manlet :^)

>>40158953
Read above. You've been exposed, yet again.
>>
>>40158935
Read the thread, plenty of losers picked the second one
>>
>>40158957
Are you dumb? There's no reason for someone to pick 6'1 over 6'3 - 6'5
You fucking manlet
>>
>>40157255
>tfw you're already the second choice but bald.
>>
File: kek.jpg (22KB, 398x127px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
22KB, 398x127px
>>40158957
>Being this assblasted for being called out as a manlet that you switch to cognitive dissonance and try to convince yourself that I'm not who I say I am

It's okay, 6'1 is an okay height too I guess.
>>
>>40158979
I'm guessing it's just a bunch of bald cucks who think hair is somehow more important than height, physique and beard.
>>
File: dvoiJlC.jpg (51KB, 640x632px) Image search: [Google]
dvoiJlC.jpg
51KB, 640x632px
I'll chose first one
7'6 + fantastic gains = god
being bald would make me even more badas
>>
>>40158989
>>40159016
Called it here >>40158900

>>40158999
Read above. Quit pretending you turbo manlet lmao, you're not doing any damage control, all you're doing is embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>40159061
>doesn't know about post times
>>
>>40157255
Who needs hair if you're 6'7 and jacked
>>
>>40159061
>Called it here

Sorry but no. I'm 6'3 and you're a manlet that I look down upon. End of story. Now go back to ridiculing much smaller manlets to boost your pathetic ego and remember that there's always a bigger fish.
>>
File: death-watch.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
death-watch.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>40159041
This. You could literally become a fucking space marine with a 10/10 beard. Why the fuck would you choose hair over that.
>>
>>40159085
>Legit pretending you're someone else after I embarrassed you
How sad are you? Ignoring the fact that 6'1 is indeed the perfect height and what I said here >>40158437, legit how fragile is your ego? Man, I knew you mini-folks had self-esteem issues but Jesus.
>>
>>40157255
Number 1

To make it harder you should mix it up a bit, like two positives and two negatives
>>
File: 7554849.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
7554849.png
129KB, 724x611px
>>40157255
>tfw
>6 feet 2 and some inches
>good gains
>good beard
>good hair

Thank you Lord for this blessing.
>>
>>40159113
>6'1 is the perfect height
that's simply not true bro
why would you even think this unless you're 6'1 and purposely being delusional
>>
>>40159113
>How sad are you? Ignoring the fact that 6'1 is indeed the perfect height

It's not, and you're delusional. I'm also not interested in your retarded argument about boxing. Boxing is shit and that's why it's dying out. Now fuck off, little man.
>>
>>40157255
>pick option 1
>choose to be 387 feet
>do SS
>literally become Godzilla
>>
>>40159198
Yeah but a fucking bald godzilla lmao
>>
>>40159135
>6'1 is indeed the perfect height

said the 6'1 manlet

and judging by the content of the post you linked you're also an insufferable motherfucker projecting your own insecurities onto others. how unfortunate.
>>
ITT right now: my height is pefect, above me are lanklets, below manlets
>>
>>40159225
what

lmao
>>
>>40159237
wrong click

meant for >>40159113
>>
File: 1475660683937.gif (2MB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
1475660683937.gif
2MB, 260x260px
>tfw 23
>full head of luscious wavy hair
>thick full beard and moustache

i only am concerned for how long this will last desu..
>>
>>40159135
>>40159137
>>40159225
>This fucking asshurt because your height isn't near perfection
>Being this insecure and having this much of a fragile ego, this fucking chip, nay, BOULDER on your shoulder
>Outed as a faggot vicariously trying to live through professional fighters
Sad. Hey, at least you did something right, you made me laugh. So you're kinda like a very tiny clown, right? :^)

>Inb4 more crying
>>
>>40159198
>>40159213
>bald Godzilla
/sides
>>
File: sorry fag.jpg (45KB, 729x188px) Image search: [Google]
sorry fag.jpg
45KB, 729x188px
>>40159294
>>
>>40159294
>what are post times
wow lad
>>
File: DoppelpunktDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.png (117KB, 1024x749px) Image search: [Google]
DoppelpunktDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.png
117KB, 1024x749px
>>40157255
Obviously the second one. Balding is shit and I don't need a beard. Also, 5'11" is higher than the average male so it's still good.
>>
File: thinking.png (17KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
17KB, 900x900px
>tfw when people mock 6'1" """"manlets""" and you're 5'8"
>>
File: literally you.jpg (43KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
literally you.jpg
43KB, 601x508px
>>40159294
>This much cognitive dissonance and mental gymnastics, accusing several people of being the person he was arguing with like 15 posts ago

He's gone and you're still here, trying to defend your ego. What does that say about you? Fucking manlet.
>>
>>40159320
>>40159324
>>40159372
>Still pretending
>Legit exposed and outed as a fragile ego crybaby
>Still trying to do damage control
Keep at it, you sure are doing yourselves a fuck ton of favours, subhuman toddler lmao.
>>
File: 1.jpg (24KB, 591x155px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
24KB, 591x155px
>>40159426
Take a good, long look at this image and realize how retarded you are.
>>
>>40159426
i guess it's true that you guys never learn
>>
id take either one at this point. my hairline is receding/thinning like fuck (no family history of balding tho, thanks god, good prank lololol).
already 5'11, already make shit gains (dumb frame, bad genetics work hard tho)
so ill take sexy bald and buff or my fucking hair back.
>>
>>40159455
>what is inspect element?
>>
>>40159457
>Still trying
Keep at it, not like you're not used to getting humiliated, amirite?
>>
>>40159475
Clearly you don't know how to use it properly because you're accusing multiple different posters of being the same person, you fucking clown. This is depressing. I actually wish that guy would come back so he could see you now. Let's keep this thread bumped just in case he does.

6'2 here by the way. The actual perfect male height. You almost made the cut.
>>
File: wow.jpg (56KB, 456x322px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
56KB, 456x322px
>>40159492
So now you're accusing this poster of being someone else too? You might want to consider getting yourself checked for aspergers friendo.
>>
>>40159500
>>40159525
>Being this fucking insecure that you got exposed
Fucking dying over here.

Not only denying the perfect male height that has been so since the dawn of mankind but having to pretend you're someone else because I fucking destroyed you.

Fragile as fuck ego lmao.
>>
>>40159294
>>40158900
>>40158809
>>40159113
>>40158957
>>40159426
>>40159492
>>40158708
>>40158653
>>40158437
>>40158254
>>40158132
>>40158050
>>40157969
>>40157880

ITT: Insecure 6'1 manlet samefag accuses all other posters of being a samefag when he has posted in this thread more than anyone
>>
>>40159558
See >>40159545
>The fragile ego of this faggot
How SHOOK are you? Lmao.
>>
>>40157255
i already have option 2
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (82KB, 710x600px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
82KB, 710x600px
>>40159572
I'm posting this screenshot beforehand so you can't logically accuse me of being a samefag.

Dude, you are legitimately pathetic. Lashing out at everyone who replies to you. If you arent just baiting then you need to seek psychiatric help.
>>
>>40159626
Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night, manlet.

>Still trying to do damage control to salvage some of the pieces of your shattered fragile ego
Sad sight.
>>
>>40159644
>Being this analwrecked that you've spent almost 2 hours trying to defend yourself

How is that crippling insecurity? You know you're anonymous right, right?
>>
File: 1455391223258.png (565KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1455391223258.png
565KB, 640x427px
>>40157255

tfw I already am nr. 2
>>
>>40157255
I'd trade all my gains for a manly head of hair and beard.
>>
>>40159668
>Poking fun at an insecure manlet with a fragile ego and a chip on his shoulder
>"Defending myself"
Not only you're exactly what I described you to be but also an autist? Sad.
>>
>>40159701
but you'd have a shitty beard, you silly billy
>>
>>40159703
I'm 6'1 same as you.
No one but an insecure shitstain would spend 2 hours of their time "poking fun" at anyone on here. You've kept this thread on page 1 with the sheer power of your autism alone. This thread would be dead and erased by now most likely if you weren't still here shitting it up. You don't have anything better to do?
>>
File: trump-eagle.png (309KB, 1276x717px) Image search: [Google]
trump-eagle.png
309KB, 1276x717px
>>40159626
This getting meta.

>mfw I'm also 6'1
>>
>>40159745
>Thinks consecutive bumps from the same person would keep a thread afloat on page 1
Not only are you an autistic manlet with a fragile ego and a chip on his shoulder but also a newfag? How cancerous can you be?
>>
>>40159748
Hey be sure to accuse this guy of being that 5'11 manlet you were arguing with too now that he's here.
>>
>>40159767
>How cancerous can you be?
Not him, but someone who posts 30 times in a single thread, all of them being shitposts is pretty cancerous.
>>
>>40157255
First one of course. Get to choose optimal 6'3 height, make fantastic gains and have a great beard. I already don't have hair so idc.
>>
>>40159804
>Not him
Sure.
>>
File: Mj1ebfr.jpg (23KB, 600x606px) Image search: [Google]
Mj1ebfr.jpg
23KB, 600x606px
>>40159767
>yfw if this guy is right about his claim that the other guy has been samefagging this whole time then it means that he's spent the last 2 hours getting baited by a 5'11 manlet

Could have been making gains.
>>
>>40159860
Taking a break from studying and I already lifted today, I'm really not in the mood for anything else that isn't laughing.

A 5'11 manlet is enough to make me laugh.
>>
>>40159884
>Could have been doing literally anything else
>Spent two hours of time sitting in front of the computer shitposting

If anything, both of you are autistic. It doesn't matter how tall you are if you're an insufferable autist. I can imagine what you're like in real life.
>>
>>40159919
>Still trying to do damage control after you got BTFO
Kek.
>>
>>40159964
You BTFO yourself by wasting 2 hours of your life doing exactly what you're doing now. This thread will die soon and you will never get those two hours back.
>>
>>40159984
You'll never be anything more than a manlet.

Two hours pale in comparison to the suffering you will endure for the rest of your days. Although you may not be long, the painful days you'll have to suffer through for being a subhuman manlet will be :^)
>>
>>40160014
Oh look, there you go again assuming that person is still here. Could it be that you desperately wish it was him all along so you wont feel all alone in the fact that you wasted 2 whole hours trying to hurt his feelings? Would you be upset if it turned out that he left a long time ago? I think that's exactly the case and you're so deeply wrapped in delusion and narcissism that anyone who says anything about you in a negative light is going to be accused of being him. Well sorry, I'm not him and I'm also not going to waste my time arguing with an autismo like yourself. Good day.
>>
>>40160014
Also, 6'1 is laughable and in any non manlet country you will be considered average at best
>>
>>40160054
>Outing yourself like this
>Still trying
Get help.

>>40160077
Read above.
>>
>>40160086
>I-I'm not a manlet you're the manlet!

Come to the netherlands where real men live, shrimpy.
>>
>>40157255
height, 10'4 sex god
buy a wig and I'm set, nobody will see the top of my head anyway
>>
>>40160104
>Still trying
See >>40159294
Get help, manlet.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (34KB, 263x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
34KB, 263x200px
>>40160117
>nobody will see the top of my head anyway
Fucking A
>>
>>40160126
>I would tell you to get help but you can't help genetics. Be sure to keep your girl away from any men 6'2+ because she'll be mirin. Have a good one kiddo
>>
I'm 6'2", bald as die hard era Bruce Willis, and can grow a decent beard.

I'm already happy, so I'll have the first choice and keep the good gains.
>>
>>40160151
>Still trying
What a manlet nutcase.
>>
>>40157255
Assuming that, physiologically, my body will be able to maintain itself without any medical maladies that would normally accompany being of exceptional stature[like how extremely tall people(8'+) have to walk with canes because of their knees and back], then I would be;

>10,000 feet tall
>Dumbell press handfuls of scrap metal from abandoned air hangars
>working out would be the only thing I could really be able to even do
>fight Kaiju occasionally for the government
>don't want a beard, would rather be gigantic human Dr. Manhattan type

Assuming that I do have to abide by the laws of the human anatomy, then;

>6'8, and not 7' or 6'5, because I want to be as much daddy stature as possible but still be able to function in an everyday environment without the inconveniences of being too tall
>Be like LeBron James pretty much
>>
File: 1476248107750.png (231KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
1476248107750.png
231KB, 342x342px
>>40160117
>>40160137
>>
>>40160184

http://iseeautisticpeople.com/argumentative-asd-symptom/

>People with aspergers in particular can be exceptionally pedantic and will often argue over subjects that seem important to them, but to everyone else appear to be very petty things.

>Both types of people need to be heard and get extremely frustrated and hurt when they are not heard or respected. They will both want to have the last word, and get even more angry when their last comment has not resulted in shutting the other person up. What happens next is embarrassing, as each party sinks further and further into petty anarchy.
>>
>>40160242
>Being 3km tall
For what purpose
>>
>>40160268
>Diagnosing yourself with autism
Tell us something we didn't know, manlet.

I thought you were leaving, what happened to that? :^)
>>
>>40160285
>Sometimes these arguments need not involve shouting, but you can still sense the aggression and anger through snide comments and petty slanging matches.

>Anthony was more insightful but could still not resist having the last word in an argument. As they were both guilty of this, it would seem like an argument was coming to an end, but then one would make a “final” quip; prompting the other to do the same. And on and on it went.
>>
>To the two people unironically furiously arguing with each other over height and other trivial topics.

You guys are both massive faggots and need to go outside.
>>
>>40160285
Another thing ASD sufferers who are argumentative are often guilty of, is failing to recognise that their opinions are just that; opinions – and not fact. Culprits will typically talk down to the other person in a tone that suggests they themselves are right all the time, and they don’t appear to question that they could be wrong.
>>
>>40160323
>>40160352
See >>40160285
Get help, autistic manlet.
>>
>>40160285
>When a person with Aspergers argues with a neurotypical person, the aspie will almost always win the argument or at least have the last word, because their nature predicts they will get their own way, more often than not. The other person will back down out if sheer exasperation, for a bit of peace. But two aspies would probably fight to the death if they could.
>>
"6'1 has been THE perfect height by excellence since the dawn of time, quit trying to flex you losers. "

>Another thing ASD sufferers who are argumentative are often guilty of, is failing to recognise that their opinions are just that; opinions – and not fact.
>>
File: profeelius.jpg (64KB, 380x603px) Image search: [Google]
profeelius.jpg
64KB, 380x603px
>>40157882
>>
>>40160383
>>40160364
> >>40160357
>>
>>40160273
Actions and being aren't necessarily bound to meaning, friendo.

Would being that tall not BE purpose itself?

Also, being a titan that mingles with ordinary humans would seem cool. Kinda like the BFG.
>>
>>40160421
I've so much to learn yet, bro. Somehow I got lost along the way and forgot that being massive for the sake of just being massive was an option.
>>
>>40157255
how is that even a question

go bald and tattoo the hair on top
>>
File: Gargantuant Pepe.jpg (49KB, 1024x624px) Image search: [Google]
Gargantuant Pepe.jpg
49KB, 1024x624px
>>40160449
Godspeed brother. You'll do fine.
>>
>>40160402
>Being regularly argumentative is a big sign that a person could have high functioning Autistic Spectrum Disorder, and Aspergers in particular.

I think it comes from a need to be heard and taken seriously, as well as often having to have the last word. The latter being of course to do with ego and insecurity.
>>
File: Bald-Men.jpg (101KB, 550x825px) Image search: [Google]
Bald-Men.jpg
101KB, 550x825px
>Implying I wouldn't pay for this look
>>
File: 1483864469966.jpg (97KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1483864469966.jpg
97KB, 640x640px
>>40157255
>mfw i'm 5'9 and guys shorter than me constantly claim to be 5'11

wew lad

also, having good posture gives you an extra inch
>>
>>40160486
> >>40160402
Project more, autistic manlet.
>>
>>40160499
That's pretty amazing. Seldom do you see a man rocking a bald head like that.
>>
>>40160486
>>40160364
>>40160323
>>40160268

I've learned more in this thread in the last 12 minutes than I have last week in my psychology class.
>>
>>40160550
here we can observe the autist in its natural habitat
>>
Option one.

Only a weak nu-male would pick number two.
>>
1. Who the fuck would pick 2?
>>
>>40157255

The second one describes me to a t except 5'10" give or take. So the second one because I like this and another inch is cool.
>>
>>40161217
>So the second one because I like this and another inch is cool.
What a positive lad. What about the mediocre gains?
>>
>>40159041
is he really that strong?
>>
>>40159093
he looks dead inside
>>
>>40161262
He is. But he's a god tier space marine so he's beyond such silly things like happiness.
>>
>>40157280
underrated post lmao
>>
every single true /fit/izen would pick option 1
only scrawny betas would pick 2
>>
>>40157255
1 without a single moment of doubt
>>
>1
>Become 6'10
>Jacked to perfection without roids
>Fantastic gains implies fantastic health to go with them, otherwise they'd be impossible
>Athletic beast
>With a godlike beard to boost

Buddy at that point I couldn't give a rat's ass about hair. I don't give a fuck about it as it is now.
>>
I'm already the second one except I make gains easily. Honestly I like being 5'11/6ft, it's a good height. My hair is incredible, but I'll most likely never grow a good beard, don't mind though.
>>
>perfect height
>perfect gains
>perfect facial hair

vs

>manlet height
>shitty gains
>Jake Gyllenhaal hair

it's not a hard choice for me, gains are easily the most important of them all
>>
>>40157255
Is the second one me? Except the beard. At best of could grow a sleazy goatie. Got nothing on my cheeks.
>>
>>40157255
do ppl on /fit unironically think 5'11 is a bad height?
>>
>>40157666
>can crusher who crumbled under real competition

Fedor only had 4 losses ever. 2 of them occured while he was dominating and had knocked his opponent down, when out of nowhere he got armbared, the other time he just slipped out of consciousness, fight got stopped, he came right back but it was too late. If you have 41 fights eventually you are going to have some freak accidents. Only against Antonio Silva and Tsuyoshi Kohsaka did he ever truly get outfought.

>He'd get violated in today's Heavyweight category

Just because he's from before the UFC heyday does not mean he's any worse. Fedor fought Fabricio Werdum, the current number one rated heavyweight on Sherdog, and after dominating the the fight, and ground and pounding, suddenly got armbared from the guard. This is in the twilight years of his career, he was winning against the current number one ranked heavyweight . Anyone who knows anything about MMA knows that Fedor is the greatest ever, and that he would have dominated today's Heavyweight category in his prime.
>>
>>40164692
*not from the UFC heyday
>>
>>40164202
only people taller than 5'11 stroking their ego

same as a 6'3-6'4 people will claim 6'0-6'2 is manlet
>>
>>40157255
obviously A
>>
File: reee.jpg (227KB, 1768x1963px) Image search: [Google]
reee.jpg
227KB, 1768x1963px
>>40164692
don't bother trying to tell that guy anything. anything he doesn't agree with he will deflect and then berate you

see here

>When a heated argument takes place, emotions are high and control is lost. We have all witnessed people who continue arguing about the same subject, repeating themselves and just shouting over the other person. They have no interest in listening; only shouting.
>>
File: image.jpg (232KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232KB, 640x960px
Im 6'4 and i have a nice beard so this thread is useless to me
I jus need some gains
>>
>>40157518
Honestly. I'm 5'11 and I love driving cars. I wouldn't be able to enjoy them nearly as much if I was 6'3+.
>>
>you will never be brock o hurn

>6'7
>full head of beautiful hair
>full beard
>nice gains
>movie star
>>
>>40157255
>putting this much focus on the face fedora

Anything that can be achieved by being passive is not manly, less nu-male non /fit/ shitposting
>>
>>40166202
lol this, fuck beards

http://nypost.com/2015/05/04/science-proves-that-beards-contain-fecal-matter/
>>
>>40157255
shave my eyebrows and call me a pool ball because there's no way in hell I'm passing up the 1st
>>
File: yareyaredaze.jpg (51KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
yareyaredaze.jpg
51KB, 640x628px
ITT manlets fight for the step stool
>>
>>40166071
anon, no one else will ever be like you.

be proud of who you are. believe in yourself
>>
>>40157592
>wrecked
>got choked the first time and barely won a split decision the second
>>
>>40157611
I'd have really liked to see how Tyson would have fared against the legit great fighters if he didn't fuck up and go to prison and Cus D'amato hadn't died.
>>
>>40157255
>mfw
>5'7
>non-egzistent gains
>balding
>nice beard

whew lads looks like i won the beard lottery
>>
>>40157592
reminder buster douglas is 6'3 and schlonged tyson
reminder being an over aggressive manlet isnt a good trait and makes you look more insecure
>>
>>40166392
reminder james toney (5'10) schlonged evander holyfield who schlonged douglas
>>
File: FEDOR CAN CRUSHER.jpg (2MB, 678x2809px) Image search: [Google]
FEDOR CAN CRUSHER.jpg
2MB, 678x2809px
>>40164692
>Fedor isn't a can crusher
Get fucking real, son.

>>40165966
>He was STILL in this thread after all that time
Wow, sad manlet got triggered hard.
>>
>>40166202
>>40166247
>being this butthurt because you can't grow a beard
>being this autistic about it
>>
>>40157319
>being this salty over being a manlet
>>
>>40157255
I'm second and the hair really helps peacocking. I constantly get stopped by women because they love it and they want to touch it.
>>
>>40157255
first one easy, i buzz my hair to a 1 anyway and i have a perfectly shaped and aesthetic skull
>>
>>40167459
>aesthetic skull
What defines an aesthetic skull?
>>
>>40157592
>wrecked

lad he got wobbled and choked out the first fight, and won a very very competitive decision in the second fight
>>
>>40167472
johnny sins
>>
>>40167473
still won though
there's no doubt in anyone's mind that he beat diaz in the most unimaginable way possible, everyone was saying that if he doesn't knock him out in the first two rounds he'd lose
give the credit where credit's due
it's like what garbrandt did to cruz
>>
>>40157255
2. I dont have the head shape for a bald head.
>>
File: 1484479450691.jpg (29KB, 458x458px) Image search: [Google]
1484479450691.jpg
29KB, 458x458px
>>40166071
>movie star
>>
>>40166071
Who's dick do I suck to get that kind of hair?
>>
>>40157255
the first one. not even because of height or beard, just for them gains.

Sadly, i'm already stuck with the second one, I have to fight for every bit of weight on the bar. my facial hair is garbage. but my hair is thick and healthy
>>
>>40157265
this, your hair is worth jackshit if you are lacking in other areas

if you have the same facial aesthetics in both options then 1st
>>
>>40158352

> women aren't quite as interested in the boyish look anymore, mature becomes more in

Bullshit. Cougars are always on the prowl.
>>
>>40168553
Cougars are shit tier women though. That's the type of bitch you're after?
>>
>>40158465

> It should be pretty apparent as to why

Because their own value goes down as they age. The ones who age poorly settle for bald fat men, the ones who still look good seduce college guys.
>>
>>40168575
>>40168553
>lobbying this hard for shit-tier ""cougars""
>not understanding there's a fundamental difference between "bald fat men" and "bald fit men"
kys bruh
>>
>>40168610

>there's a fundamental difference between "bald fat men" and "bald fit men"

The difference is 10 years
>>
If hair implants are allowed 1, if not 2.
>>
>>40168629
nigga please, my dad's well into his 50s and he's still fitter than most of /fit/
nigga has the muscle density of dan henderson, doubt he'll lose it in this life time

>projecting your own shit testosterone, manlet status and everything else you're projecting
>thinking hair carries you that fair in life without something else to back you up
you're in for a fucked ride
>>
>>40167262
wrong
i wish i could be like some of these people who grow tiny amounts of facial hair, unfortunately i have to shave it every 2 days or it turns into a fucking SOS pad on my face and i sleep on my stomach

>>40167254
[autistic screeching intensifies]
>>
>>40168633
So many weak """"""""""men"""""""""""" picking 2.
>>
>>40168676
>the manlet who got burned yesterday is back
oh boy we have some autistic shit incoming
>>
>>40168668

Did you say something? *whips hair majestically*
Utter some words, did you? *lathers hair in shampoo*
Thought perhaps I heard a sound? *conditions, rinses, towel-dries, and then leave-in conditions*
My mistake? *blow-dries hair and shakes head left and right to allow thick locks to form*
Do speak up next time? *jumps into mercedes benz with the top down*
*girl in passenger seat starts running her fingers through my hair*
"oh my GOD"
Haha, better luck next time champ *speeds off, leaving you choking in a cloud of exhaust*
>>
>>40168726
no :^)
>>
File: you.png (1MB, 800x474px) Image search: [Google]
you.png
1MB, 800x474px
>>40168692
don't worry i actually feel bad clowning an autist with no self awareness. the mean internet man won't say mean things to you today
>>
>>40157255
Will I be bald right away or bald eventually?

Either way, number 1.
>>
>>40168743
you realize several people called you out on getting bullied and humiliated yesterday don't you? and those rants about autism you posted literally apply to you
you got smoked, sorry son
>>
>>40168756
like i said, no self awareness
>>
>>40168764
>NO U
not an argument
>>
>>40168776
>This is another big sign that someone is on the autistic spectrum, even if only mildly. I think there are several reasons that people with ASD will regularly argue with others.

>Their lack of perception will prevent them from recognising when and where is not the right time and place to get into an argument.
>>
>>40168789
>he's back to projecting
the several people who called you an autistic manlet got it right
>>
>>40168812
you're adorable, but i'm not interested. find someone else to enable your aspergers

>When a person with Aspergers argues with a neurotypical person, the aspie will almost always win the argument or at least have the last word,

watch this prophecy fulfill itself
>>
>>40168676
>>40168743
>>40168764
>>40168789
>>40168838
>The autist manlet with a fragile ego and a chip on his shoulder is at it again
>Even after I completely BTFO and humiliated him the day before

AHAHAHAHA YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

FUCKING SAD LMAO, MY SIDES, THE FRAGILE EGO ON THIS MENTALLY ILL MANLET AHAHAHA
>>
>>40168859

People who are known for arguing most often fall into the category “Unable to Handle Stress” as well. While we all handle stress differently, those on the autistic spectrum get a lot more anxious than others. Even when they themselves think they are having a civilized discussion or debate, others will often see them as being confrontational and not letting go of a subject that could easily be dropped. It is linked to fragile egoes too, because the argumentative party will not be able to allow the other guy to win. The fact they see the conversation as a battleground in itself, is due to the fact that they are over-emotional but instead of being tearful, they get angry.

[autistic screeching intensifies]

bye now :^)
>>
>>40168859
the irony of him posting symptoms about asperger's without realizing they literally describe is palpable too
>>
>>40168868
You said "bye" a million times yesterday and you're still on my dick you autist fucking MANLET lmao.

>>40168874
That was established yesterday. I'll just bully the faggot some more, he's an autistic manlet after all, so he's used to humiliation.
>>
>>40168874
They're both retards for shitting up this thread when either party could have stopped replying a long time ago.
>>
>>40168909
one's more retarded than the other
seriously, re read my post
>>
>>40158245
So does your phone. Throw it away.
>>
>>40168919
We should hand out medals that say "Congrats, you're slightly less autistic than the guy you're bullying!"
>>
>>40168933
Basically everything's covered in shit. That "study" is fucking nonsense and the beardless cock posting it is as silly.
>>
>>40168934
true that, wish they both had tripcodes on ot be filtered
could've been a nice thread
>>
>>40157863
What exactly do you think you're sticking your dick inside of?
>>
Being tall, big and with a good thick beard is more masucline than having great hair.
>>
>tfw 5'11
>tfw mediocre gains
>tfw my facial hair looks like shit
>tfw had a very prominent bald spot since age 17
God, just fucking kill me now
>>
>>40170153
5'11 is not a bad thing you sperg
>>
>>40170171
kinda is
it's always people shorter than 5'11 who say that bullshit
>>
>>40170181
i think this website is getting to you, senpai
>>
>>40170248
i'm only 6'0 myself and i still get a lot of shit
can't imagine 5'11 being better in any way
>>
>>40170269
>i'm only 6'0 myself and i still get a lot of shit

from who?
people on 4chan dont count
>>
>>40170276
my fellow countrymen, the average here in my home town is 6'2
>>
>>40170294
they're just trying to make you insecure, its the same shit you see on here with the manlet meme. if you were the same height they would just look for something else to poke fun at like your nose or your style. theyre toughening you up
>>
>HURR DURR MUH PRECIOUS GIRL OH MY GOD AM SUCH AN INSECURE LITTLE BITCH
Perfect 6'6 speciman with godlike gains and awesome beard coming through manlet fucking shits.You were not born as a man if you choose option 2
>>
>>40170181
Are you mental my man?

Go outside. Look around. I guarantee you'll be far from the shortest person in the vicinity. Stop letting this silly website full of autistic e-statters get to you. Live your life.
>>
>>40170342
calm down
>>
>>40170360
>>40170329
it just gets to me sometimes
>outside, look around
again the average in my town is 6'2, i feel like a dwarf here
i empathize with manlets now
>>
>>40170342
This nigga got it right.

It irks me to no end the amount of pussies who picked option 2 ITT.

Like, what the fuck are you even doing on /fit/ if you have to think twice about two options out of which one has "FANTASTIC GAINS" and the other has "MEDIOCRE GAINS"?

Fuck off to /fa/ if you picked 2.
>>
>>40170377
You're beyond hope, friend. Never gonna make it.
>>
>>40170395
not everyone is compensating for something so much that their sole desire for coming here is to make massive gains
>>
>>40170377
if it bothers you that much you could always move to china where you can be a celebrity. or you could just accept that not everyone is going to be 6'4, and you're at least not 5'6 or something like a lot of males in this world

i think its kind of funny that im 5'11 and consoling someone taller than me about height insecurity
>>
>>40170409
>compensating
Achieving greatness isn't compensating.

Been lifting for 6 years, I'm 6'3, 215lbs, 12% bf and I'm still trying to improve.

If anything you're insecure for picking #2, like what the fuck are you even doing on this board? Shows your dedication to lifting.
>>
>>40170409
kek, >>>/fa/ you turbo DYEL
>>
>>40170441
sounds like you've achieved flamboyant narcissism rather than greatness
>>
>>40170466
Whatever helps you sleep at night, mediocre boy.
>>
>>40170476
i sleep fine at night without any insecurities looming over my head regarding:

>hurr must achieve greatness by lifting heavy things
>>
>>40170490
>Saying this on /fit/
>Projecting insecurity because he's a DYEL
Why are you on this board and thread again?
>>
>>40170495
>calling me insecure when you're the one consumed entirely by your eagerness to change yourself

>Why are you on this board and thread again?

maybe it's to troll insecure shitlords who sperg out on people for having different desires
>>
>>40170525
>Change myself
Better myself. There's always room for improvement, the fact that you deem this as something that stems from insecurity goes to show how insecure you are yourself.

Not to mention how fucked your priorities are and how mentally weak you are.

>HURRRRRRRR I WUZ JUST TROLLIN :^)
Neck yourself, weak ass.
>>
>>40170409
>>40170490
>>40170525
>i was only pretending guise
so you got outed as a DYEL manlet and now you're trying to play it off? kek, shit tier damage control
>>
>>40170539
>lifting heavy things makes me a better person

nah, it makes you vain and simple minded. you want to be a better person? try doing something that helps your fellow humans rather than something that benefits only yourself
>>
>>40170573
What >>40170565 said. You got outed as a weakling DYEL manlet and now you're trying to do damage control by pretending you're an obvious troll.
Sad fuck. Neck yourself for real.
>>
>>40170588
>trying to ignore the fact that you're a vain, bitter, insecure shitlord who thinks lifting weights makes them "better"
>>
>>40170606
I've nothing else to say to you.

>Outed as a weakling DYEL manlet, an insecure one at that
>Pretends to be only trolling
>Gets embarrassed yet again
>"Shitlord"
Neck yourself, weak ass. Clearly you're a miserable tumor.
>>
>>40170525
>>40170606
>shitlord
>>>/t/umblr is that way, hamplanet kek
>>
>>40170624
>I've nothing else to say to you.

then go desperately lift some weights in the hopes that it will make someone love you
>>
>>40170647
Lmaoing @ your life DYEL insecure fat manlet.

Sad!
>>
>>40170663
you're still here?
>>
>>40170671
Ridiculing your weak, fat, DYEL manlet ass.

You gonna cry, fatty? Gonna cry some more because you're a piece of shit no one loves? Manlet DYEL gonna cry? :^)

Cry some more you bitter pussy, go on, obey me.
>>
File: y.jpg (8KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
y.jpg
8KB, 236x236px
>>40170437
>i think its kind of funny that im 5'11 and consoling someone taller than me about height insecurity
you're trying to prove that 6'0 is not a manlet, because otherwise you're even a bigger manlet and you don't want to feel like one
>>
File: raw.gif (443KB, 400x228px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
443KB, 400x228px
>>40170686
>being this visibly frustrated when you said you had nothing else to say 2 posts ago
>>
>>40170717
>He obeyed
My fucking sides, this DYEL manlet so desperate for my approval. Legit laughing my ass off here at this bitter, weak virgin.
>>
>>40170717
you really embarrassing yourself here m8
>>
>>40170733
you seem a little tense :^)
>>
>>40157592
Lennox Lewis is 6'5"
>>
File: Kanye.gif (489KB, 502x289px) Image search: [Google]
Kanye.gif
489KB, 502x289px
>>40170749
>Insecure, DYEL, fat, virgin manlet still trying to save face
>>
>>40170776
>still taking the bait after you said you were done replying to me 4 posts ago
>>
File: Retard.png (331KB, 600x1081px) Image search: [Google]
Retard.png
331KB, 600x1081px
>>40170795
>>
>>40170813
>getting baited by a retard

does that make you a double retard?
>>
File: n8umjWj.png (3KB, 698x1284px) Image search: [Google]
n8umjWj.png
3KB, 698x1284px
>>40170845
>>
>>40170857
if only you had spent some time reading a book or something rather than lifting weights you might have a retort other than calling me a retard

oh well, so much for self improvement :^)
>>
File: (You).jpg (102KB, 790x1229px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
102KB, 790x1229px
>>40170872
>>
>>40170893
r u ok :^)
>>
File: V2UzHoj.png (84KB, 864x1608px) Image search: [Google]
V2UzHoj.png
84KB, 864x1608px
>>40170900
>>
>>40170927
saving all of these images all because you got baited
>>
File: Pvs7w9y.png (1MB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
Pvs7w9y.png
1MB, 1440x810px
>>40170996
>>
>>40171041
>"RETARD!!! YOU RETARD!!"
>>
File: a58.jpg (54KB, 367x360px) Image search: [Google]
a58.jpg
54KB, 367x360px
>>40171073
>>
How do I into beards?
>>
>>40170606
>shitlord
AHAHAHAHA THEY ACTUALLY SAY THIS
>>
>>40172293
fat hamplanet manlets do ofc
>>
>>40171664
Step 1: be a man
>>
>>40161464
stop saying underrated
Thread posts: 331
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.