[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when your mother hates that you go to the gym because she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: mishima.jpg (319KB, 1202x1600px) Image search: [Google]
mishima.jpg
319KB, 1202x1600px
>when your mother hates that you go to the gym because she doesn't want me to develop strong masculine features

Thank god my father is a bit more sane
>>
>>40156812
>when you are such a retard you switch narratives mid-sentence
>>
Not a fan of this thread t.bh.
>>
tell her that its not your fault shes old and ugly
>>
>tfw your mother dates a tough-looking sailor who's actually weak and soft in personality
Might kill this loser, tbqh
>>
>>40156812
This desu.

My mom are super duper ultra conservative christian who thinks bodybuilding is the devils attempt to turn me to the gay and basically tries to hinder my every progress at making it

>buy proton powder? Nah son
>you using allowance to buy protein? K ill cut ur allowance in half
>eat too much eggs/meat/protein? K ill throw out high proton food from the fridge
>constantly checks my laptop/phone to see if i have pics of muscular oily men
>mfw she shredded my zyzz posters

>inb4 move out

Last term on HS, will move out during fall for uni this year (yes i am 18 shoo mods)
>>
>>40157030
Rather than fight her on it, tell her you love her and start doing nice shit for her. Then take the money and do what you want.
>>
>>40157030
>mfw she shredded my zyzz posters
>zyzz posters
she's right, you are turning gay
>>
>>40157030
what a fucking retard of a mother you have
>>
>>40157030
Tell her you've decided to give up bodybuilding and want to join the Navy. Preferably submarine duty, so you can spend months together with nothing but men who understand who you are.
>>
>>40157030
>not encrypting your shit
>posters of zyzz

Yeah you're gay, come back when you really are 18
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.