[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would happen if someone made a tinder anonymous app where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

What would happen if someone made a tinder anonymous app where there is no picture and you have first to meet and talk with the other person before you can see his pictures and the people that is available to you are compatible personalities from the meyers brig test also compatible tastes and hobbies?

I'm a software engineer asking opinions about this idea.
>>
>>40156753
Either
>no one would use it
Or
>I'd have a gf
>>
Sounds like a great idea for a syndicated dating show with a cheeky cunt for a host, and "pop up" style graphics.
>>
it would be full of lonely fat chicks
>>
>>40156753
I have a feeling that wouldn't have a very large user base, also not fit related.
>>
>>40156782
>>40156794
>>40156797
tinder doesn't give a chance to ugly people.
80% of males are simply out of luck.
>>
>>40156805
That's just the way of the world though. Ugly people are out of luck since the beginning
>>
>>40156860
I read that many people feel frustrated and many complains about hooking aps not giving a real conection.

Most women feel treated like shit and complain about males being assholes while males complains about women being picky whores.

I think having to meet the other person tastes and shit before seeing his pictures could level the playfield, since we change our behaviour with an ugly person when we meet him over his tastes.

Also, facebook only serves to meet your old friends but very few oportunities to meet new people in your area.

I think a social network based around both the concept of meeting local people (tinder) and actually having stuff to talk about (facebook) could be a new gamebreaker.
>>
>>40156891
>I think a social network based around both the concept of meeting local people (tinder) and actually having stuff to talk about (facebook) could be a new gamebreaker.
Have you tried this exciting new concept called "talking to people in real life"?
>>
>>40156903
you know I've tried to pickup girls but they seem like frozen bitches?

most people will think I'm going to rape them or steal them if I approach them IRL.

and yes, I do pickup retard.
>>
>>40156753
>2017
>Believing anybody would willingly meet people so ugly they don't want to share pictures beforehand

Don't lose your time bro
>>
>>40156903
bro, I'm a ENTJ person, but for me is very hard to meet NT types, since they're like less than 5% of the population, less alone meet an ENTJ girl because they're like unicorns.

I have an ENTJ female cousin and I want to fuck her so bad because there is so much chemistry between us, she's even studying the same major I'm doing.

but she told me she sees me as a brother.

So, fuck you.
>>
>>40157010
It could solve some problems regarding privacy and stalkers and hypergamy.

It's a real problem to try to choose people only using their picture.

I didn't mean people not sharing the photos, I mean people sharing the photos willingly.
>>
>>40156753
Fat girls dream
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.