[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do these DYEL/Ottermode faggots get so much mires?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 0_11194549GUdX6Gf4.gif (2MB, 214x120px) Image search: [Google]
0_11194549GUdX6Gf4.gif
2MB, 214x120px
How the fuck do these DYEL/Ottermode faggots get so much mires?

Is it because of FACE and HEIGHT?

Jesus fucking christ I'm 1/2/2.5/3 and I don't even get mired.
>>
>>40155377
because women don't want to be with someone who looks better than them
>>
>>40155377

Because youre short and ugly.
>>
>>40155377
>3pl8 DL
>wants mires
Literally kill yourself weakling. Even those ottermodes pull more than that.
>>
>>40155389
Is that what you tell yourself to make yourself feel better?
Women have very skewed standards, they shoot for several levels above their own value. It wasn't as much of a problem in previous times because a woman would always get a man whose value was similar to her own, but the sexual liberation crap and the rise of such platforms like Tinder (Where ANY female will find someone willing to fuck her) made it so that the top percentage of men get most of the women.
>>
>>40155377
1/2/3/4 is ottermode
Unless you are fat which u probably are
Then you end up looking like a fat dyel
>>
For girls it's 65% face, 25% height, and 10% body... As long as you are not obese/bulimic extremes girls don't really care. Sure it's nice, but it's not a deal breaker, unless the height and face are just that bad... A guy with an attractive face but dyel will always get more girls than an ugly face with a good body. It's just evolutionary, anybody can have a strong body, but until quite recently only the genetically gifted had face and height.
>>
>>40155519
>anybody can have a strong bod
no they can't. you have to work for it. just as you have to work to stay good looking and take care and groom yourself.
>>
can some one explain to me this 1/2/3/4 shit to me?
>>
>>40155537
number of 45 lbs (20 kg) plates per side in order of ohp/bench/squat/deadlift

so 1/2/3/4 is 60 kg ohp/100 kg bench/140 kg squat/180 kg deadlift
>>
>>40155553
thanks
>>
>>40155377
>1/2/2.5/3
>THINKING HE DESERVES MIRES
>>
File: 1483613524953.png (360KB, 657x495px) Image search: [Google]
1483613524953.png
360KB, 657x495px
>>40155621
Fuck those are my stats
>>
>>40155389
>because women don't want to be with someone who looks better than them
>ottermode with FACE and HEIGHT
you tried/10
>>
>>40155528

Yes they can. 99% of men can build enough muscle to have a good looking body, they just have to want to. Most of it is just being lean anyway. The same isn't true for the structure of your face or height. Without surgery you can never change unfortunate facial features. You can take anybody off the street, pump them with test, (they don't even have to lift) and they'll have a body considered sexy by society.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.