[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw born intersex Who am I supposed to lift for? Women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8812.jpg (49KB, 590x610px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8812.jpg
49KB, 590x610px
>tfw born intersex

Who am I supposed to lift for? Women?

Would women be attracted to my wide hips and boobs?

Should I just lift for aesthetic?
>>
>>40154495
You can lift for yourself. Thought about it?
>>
>>40154497
I want to lift but I need motivation.
>>
>>40154504
I don't know what your motivation would be. Your situation is unique. You're the real deal with gender problems.
>>
>>40154504

I mean, the obvious one would be health. You're always healthier with some muscle mass and it's easier to control your weight because muscle mass burns fat.
>>
>>40154504

Its better to try to pick one gender and get as close to it as you can I think. but im no expert.

What gender are you sexually attracted to?

what gender do you feel closer to?

this supermodel is intersex:
https://heatst.com/culture-wars/supermodel-comes-out-as-intersex-and-condemns-gender-surgery-on-kids/

you could probably even reach out to her and ask advice as its a rare thing to have.
>>
>>40154495
Reroll your IRL character
>>
File: hanna-gaby-odiele.jpg (478KB, 620x930px) Image search: [Google]
hanna-gaby-odiele.jpg
478KB, 620x930px
>>40156113

yeah its a little weird. I wouldnt guess from this pic though.

might be worth facial surgery if the jaw and brow are too big.

hope im not being too insensitive to OP btw.
>>
>>40154495
Don't bother, you are literally a genetic failure and shouldn't either not be alive at all or be some warlord's personal bp
>>
>>40156144
should*

and I'm not saying this to be an asshole or anything, it's just the fact that lifting won't go anywhere for you and you're most likely sterile (i.e. genetic deadend/sexual invalid) either way.
>>
>>40156142

You could literally have the best career in fashion/TV/acting/entertainment by being intersex I reckon. Its rare and exotic and the jews are pushing for as much of this stuff as possible. Could dramatically boost your odds of making millions.

>>40156160
now procedure coming soon. you can now get eggs and sperm generated from your skin cells. Gay couples will use it to have kids.
>>
>>40156173
>now procedure coming soon. you can now get eggs and sperm generated from your skin cells. Gay couples will use it to have kids.
Well, when they can't even manage to make women over ~35 have healthy babies yet, I doubt this will result in anything but a few deformed morlocks that if we lived in a world of compassion and justice would be drowned in a well only hours after being born.
>>
>>40154495

do you have a penis and vagoo?
you are literally /fit/s waifu
>>
File: honey19.jpg (48KB, 460x540px) Image search: [Google]
honey19.jpg
48KB, 460x540px
>>40156194

a world of degeneracy awaits you goyim

http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/health/news/a40658/60-year-old-gives-birth/
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.