[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else /wreckedback/ here? What exercises can I do to strengthen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: low_back_pain__1_1_4932.jpg (24KB, 202x300px) Image search: [Google]
low_back_pain__1_1_4932.jpg
24KB, 202x300px
Anyone else /wreckedback/ here? What exercises can I do to strengthen my lower back and legs when sqwats and diddlies are out of the question. I also tried hack squats and leg press but they both put a lot of pressure on the lower back. I'd like to do reverse hypers but my gym doesn't have a proper place to do them.
>>
>>40154457
I have lower-back pain too. Started last week. Feels like it is to the left of the spine, but might be the spine too idk, doesn't feel like it though.

It isn't very painful, just a dull pain, some stings of pain that aren't too bad either once in a while. Doesn't affect me anything, but I'm worried it might get worse you know.
>>
>>40154457
I got spondylolisthesis, so i know what is lower back pain. You need to stop squatting, and strengthen your core and all your back muscles
>>
>>40154457
McGills big 3. See a physiotherapist... your back is too important.
>>
>>40154457
depends. if your pain is injury you should rest. if your pain is related to weakness then do back extensions and also work on your core so you keep both sides strong.

for core you can do ab wheel or hanging leg raises.
>>
>>40154457
do this https://breakingmuscle.com/learn/increase-strength-by-integrating-yoga-10-essential-postures-for-strength-athletes

you're welcome
>>
>>40154681
Ab wheel and hanging leg raises hurt my back.
I saw a physio. It was absolute horseshit. I got literally nothing out of the appointment. After getting the green light to continue lifting from the physio i deloaded about 20%, got my form checked and thought it'll work out just fine. After 2 sessions the pain got worse and started radiating to my legs. I stopped squatting again and thought I should get some work in to minimize the strength loss in my legs. Tried leg press and hack squats and got pain.
>>
>>40154457
Back extensions?
>>
>>40154457
You need to learn to consciously contract all the muscles in your core when you squat and deadlift
>>
>>40156444
I wish it were that simple
>>
Do fucking deadlifts for stronger lower back
>>
>>40157689
I did deadlifts. I worked my way up to 2pl8 in few months but then I started getting sharp pain and I couldn't do even my warmup sets. I fucking miss deadlifts.
>>
>>40154457
diddlies squats and scooby's rotisserie.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.