[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wy is there so many things about indians in gym and being smelly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (51KB, 594x378px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
51KB, 594x378px
wy is there so many things about indians in gym and being smelly and everything?? i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head, like some of you complain when we indian use a bench in the gym even though we pay for it like u do. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off
>>
Suck my dick suck my dick
>>
>>40154304
0/10 bait
>>
>>40154304
poo in da loo?
>>
>>40154304
cool story but we just don't like the smell
>>
>>40154304
i'm sorry, but beautiful indian people are indian girls that are hot and have a lot of plastic surgeries to look less in indian as possible, also indian guys looks retarded
>>
>>40154304
I hear you guys still shit in streets

can you confirm
>>
>>40154521
some streets are designated u idiot, and sometimes they go to the forest if it is smaller town, to u its good to shit in toilet because u can flush, but if u never have toilet before, then u will think its disgusting because U R SHITTING IN UR OWN HOME????? if i asked u to shit in ur home or shit outside which is more hygenic?? its different perspective
>>
>>40154304
1/10 stealing copypasta from the other thread
>>
>>40154304
I laughed fucking hard at this before I realized it was a stalepasta, thanks for nothing anon
>>
The only attractive Indians are the light skinned ones. Even then they're rare. All the dark brown ones are eyesores.

Indians usually stink as well. Not sure if it's a diet thing or a consequence of cultural things but they carry that warm spicy stench wherever they go. Always when they sit near me at uni I can smell them.
>>
W A G O N
A
G
O
N
>>
>>40154304
How much do you squat though
>>
>>40154304
I hate Indians with the fury of a thousand suns. You fucking small dick manlets all smell like dog shit.
>>
>>40154543
Is it more hygienic to shit in a toilet in a house or in a street full of diseases?

I guess I gotta give it to you. Definitely the street.
>>
>>40155238
Are you me?
>>
>>40154304
I saw indian guy at forum whose weight was 60 kg and height something like 178-180 cm. He benched 55 kg for 4 reps and he told that since his estimated one rep max equals his chicken bodyweight he is an intermediate lifter. Also he was very rude with forum users and speak with everyone with no respect.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.