[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>itt we discuss why bodybuilding isnt healthy No its not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>itt we discuss why bodybuilding isnt healthy

No its not healthy deadlifting 400lb every other day or lift crazy amount of weight. What is healthy is running 8km a day every day and lifting small amount of weights to keep your muscle busy and active. This wont make you any bigger it will only build stamina and small gains. Imagine under what stretch ur bones go thru when you lift 350-400lb of iron with your back.

Being a big guy like these fitness celebrities mean you have to consume crazy amounts of calories every single day. These big muscular guys eat more food than any fat guy you know in your life. Only the amount of food and supplements they consume is unhealhty itself. Mr.Olympia level guys wake up in the middle of the night to eat as much calories an average male man consume. We talk about some people consume 5000-9000 calories a day while the average is 2000.

It takes only 1 wrong lifting to ruin ur muscle for life or injury you and put you in bed for a long time with the hope one day you will recover, many don't and lose their career to one bad lifting.

Bodybuilding is the most expensive sport there is and one of the most dangerous one. You need crazy amount of food and supplements to pay for unless you have your own supplement brand, you might be under the illusion the bodybuilders that lift 500lb is natural but they ain't, people take steroids which can cost 2500$ a month, your body with the food alone is getting fucked over, roids add into it.
>>
stay mad pussy dyel
>>
>>40154296
Most Olympic athletes would accept death 5 years after winning gold if that was the only way. Pro bodybuilders feel the same way about being Mr Olympia. Find something you love and let it kill you, OP.
>>
>>40154296
1/10 bait
>>
>>40154311
im doing powelifing myself retard. its just a discussion as in why its unhealthy. grow up
>>40154317
i know it works like that obviously, we just discuss as in why its not good in a long term
>>
>>40154335
everything that doesn't embrace roids in the fitness category is b8 right
>>
>>40154336
Long term? You have to juice and eat to make fucking progress after you plateau, especially if you refuse to wear supportive equipment like most millennial "powerlifters".
>>
>>40154296
Dad get off the internet and find a job.

T. Your son
>>
>>40154296
>What is healthy is running 8km a day every day

Tell that to your knees
>>
>>40154777
and spine

I guess he's never met anyone over 40 who was active
>>
Why should anyone listen so someone that spells "through" as "thru"?
>>
>>40154363
What brand of juicer would you recommend? Also like what kinds of juice? Ive heard adding kale and shit is supposed to be really good for you
>>
kys
>>
File: 1485362424053.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1485362424053.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>40154363
>if you refuse to wear supportive equipment like most millennial "powerlifters"

>he's seriously advocating the use of "supportive equipment"
>>
>>40154932
How else are you supposed to keep your intrabdominal pressure tight without a squat plug?
>>
>>40154777
Eh joint damage is highly overstressed

>>40154296
Best mode is what I like to call scout mode, or an intermediate form that emphasizes both strength and speed.
Be able to run 5:00 1600 meters or sub 20:00 5000 meters and 1/2/3/4
You shouldn't ignore one aspect of fitness at the expense of another.
>>
>>40154296
are you acting retarded, or were you born with a few too many chromosomes? eating a large amount of calories doesn't make you unhealthy, if your body fat is normal it doesn't matter how much you weigh. it the fat that make a person that eats so much calories unhealthy.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.