[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>university doesn't tell calories and macros per meal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1428870400665.jpg (35KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1428870400665.jpg
35KB, 400x600px
>university doesn't tell calories and macros per meal
>even if it did it varies with how they prepare it anyway
Now what?
>>
just gotta guess i guess you know what i mean nigga?
>>
>>40152977
Cutting?

Under-portion and over-estimate
>>
>>40152977

>Counting calories

Are you competing? If not kill yourself

- Finn
>>
>>40152977
Estimate.
>>
>>40152977
eyeball that shit nigga
>>
>>40152993
bulking
>>
>>40153037
In that case you don't have much choice besides just eyeballing it and estimating. If you want to be super autistic about it you could always bring measuring cups or a small scale, lol
>>
>>40153037
Do you worry about accidentally not eating enough?

I wish I was bulking and didn't have to worry about counting calories. I'd eat fucking everything. I love food. Skellies are fucking dumb.
>>
>>40153338
>Do you worry about accidentally not eating enough?
Yeah basically. Like I could eat a breakfast of bacon eggs and oatmeal and it comes up to like only 800 calories, but I feel little desire to eat the rest of the day. Also I'm completely new at this and it's hard when things that look filling and fill me up are actually much less calories than I think.

>I love food. Skellies are fucking dumb.
I love food, just not healthy food that much. If it was eat as many sweets and snacks as you can, my appetite would never die down.
>>
>>40152994
>advise given from an obviously out of shape fatty that doesnt lift
>putting your name at the end of every post on an ANONYMOUS FORUM
>>
>>40153576
You can weigh out eggs bacon and oats. Just bring a scale and look like a huge autist

Or just say fuck it and eat a lot of food without measuring. I never worried about counting calories until this year and I got fairly jacked, though counting calories DOES make a big difference
>>
Learn to cook like a goddamn adult.
>>
>>40153576
>If it was eat as many sweets and snacks as you can, my appetite would never die down.
Trailmix have 700 calories per 100 gr and is sweet/salty snack. Go for it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.