[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you guys do anything with your gains other than just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 493197912.jpg (70KB, 964x643px) Image search: [Google]
493197912.jpg
70KB, 964x643px
Do any of you guys do anything with your gains other than just (try to) pick up women (or men)?

Do any of you guys play any sports or something?
>>
>>40150609
American Football in the fall, and Rugby in the spring.
>>
>>40150609
Yep, I play basketball, I used to be pretty good but I was very overweight and out of shape, so it held me back. Now I'm one of the better basketball players at my university, it's helped so much it's ridiculous. I'm so happy I started lifting. I can dunk now too which is very nice
>>
>>40150609
I work in the magical world of theatre carpentry. The job is a lot of lifting lumber, platforms, walls, hauling random furniture and set pieces.
>>
>>40150609
I play volleyball, wing spiker
Tfw 99% of volleyball players are dyel lanklets
>>
>>40150628
nice
>>
>>40151854
U.s.a?
>>
Skateboarding rock climbing and ping pong. With a strong dedication to archery
Rc is natural and I can take yearlong breaks since I started so young,doesn't really count though
>>
>>40150609
Used to play soccer, now run track and xc.
>>
ive done like 5 hours of bjj so im pretty much as ready to brawl as 5 cops
>>
File: 1480274791623.jpg (87KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1480274791623.jpg
87KB, 900x900px
>>40150609
Why, funny you should ask: I participate in the most noble and mentally demanding sport known to man. Yes, I am speaking, of course, of the sport of Powerlifting.
>>
>>40151881
Yes, Chicago-area
>>
>>40151969
>spending 2-3 hours at the gym 3+ days a week and not competing in a strength sport
You are literally just jerking off
>>
I play soccer sometimes invited by a friend, 30 minutes in the game and all of them are pretty tired and way slower while me I just finished to warm up. Then I just embarrass them with my mediocre but fast skills
>>
Ski winters climb summers. the strength is nice, but I'll either always be a dyel lanklet or my performance will suffer from putting on more weight. I'll probably just deal with it and try to get yuge.
>>
>>40150609
i play club rugby at my uni
>>
>>40151832
Best regimen for a fellow prince of manlets wanting a better vertical?
MJ was my hero growing up, I can't let him down.
>>
>>40151832
Nice man. I play basketball too, dunking is an obvious goal for me. How tall are you? I'm 6'1", I can grab the rim but still quite a ways away from dunking. Also I've noticed i beat guys off the dribble easier since I've started doing legs more. I think its because I push off my back foot for my first step.
>>
>>40150609
>or men
>or
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.