[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So here is the deal. I've doing a combo of cardio+lifting+diet(Low

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: progresJulyToDecember.jpg (3MB, 8568x1880px) Image search: [Google]
progresJulyToDecember.jpg
3MB, 8568x1880px
So here is the deal. I've doing a combo of cardio+lifting+diet(Low in everything , 2400kcal per day ) for the last 7 months. Went down from 140kg to 95kg(I'm 1,94cm) until december BUT I can't loose any more weight now, no matter how fuckin hard I train I just stoped loosing weight since december. Did I just hitted my fucking limit? Should I start bulking now? I don't know what the fuck is going on. Here is a pic of my progress from July to December

>Inb4 peperoni nipples
>Inb4 pancakes nipples
>>
Sorry for the shit tier english BTW
>>
>>40150386

what's your cardio/lifting routine like? what's your diet like? how often (if ever) do you have cheat meals/days?

are you SURE that you're counting your calories correctly? how do you count your calories? lots of people use calorie counters kind of willy nilly and don't really check shit out as well as they should.

you've made pretty damn good progress so far but if you're not losing any more weight there's something going on that we need to figure out.
>>
>>40150386
When you stall or weight loss starts to slow you're supposed to lower your calories by about 200, see what happens after a week and lower even further from there.

I wouldn't go lower then about 1800cal though and you shouldn't eat that low for too long.
>>
>>40150469
>>40150386
I'm honestly surprised you lost weight for 7 months eating 2400 calories. That's a lot for cutting weight.
>>
>>40150444
My cardio routine is 1hs of heavy cardio at 9,8Km/h

My lifting routine is : 1 muscle per day consisting of 8 series of 20 reps

My only cheat days are the saturdays, I usually hangout with my GF and go eat a hamburguer with fries or pizza or something

And yes , I'm using an appcouting calorie counter. Thats the problem you think?
>>
>>40150517
>My lifting routine is : 1 muscle per day consisting of 8 series of 20 reps

You should be doing a full body routine or PPL instead of a bro-split. Muscles need to be worked more than once per week to grow and they recovery much faster then previously assumed in fitness communities years ago.
>>
>>40150517

well, the problem with a lot of calorie counters is that you can just "search" for a food and supposedly that food item will pop up.

an example: once i was out at a burrito place with a friend who was trying to lose weight. he loaded up his burrito with all kinds of stuff. guac, sour cream, cheese, rice, beans, steak. the works. he then used his calorie counting app and searched for "steak burrito" and came back with something like 300 calories. I went to the restaurant's actual website and recreated his burrito for him on my smartphone and it was actually closer to 1400 calories. he was kind of shocked at that.

the real deal is that if you don't know what is in the food you're eating and how much of it there is then you don't actually know how much you're eating. The reason practically every bodybuilder on planet earth makes their own food is because that way they know exactly what's in it. bear that in mind.

i also ran your numbers on the calorie calculator here: http://scoobysworkshop.com/accurate-calorie-calculator/ and as it turns out you're not actually cutting that hard anymore. if you're still taking in 2400 calories a day then you're eating pretty close to what it takes to maintain your current weight. i'd consider dropping your calories a bit more, maybe down to 2000 or so.

also, the cheat day should be done away with in favor of a more conservative cheat MEAL. most people when they have a whole cheat day after an entire week of dieting will drastically overeat. if you're eating junk the whole day then it's very possible that you're eating enough to basically undo what you worked so hard for all week.
>>
>>40150618
You should have also said that his cheat MEAL should be counted and fit within his calorie limits of that day. There is no reason to just not count the meal and call it a "cheat".

IIFYM is a way better solution for all of this and do away with "cheat meals" completely.
>>
op you are slow as fuck replying.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.