[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me, 18, too autistic to date in high school >Now in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 9Oi4QPK.jpg (3MB, 4000x3728px) Image search: [Google]
9Oi4QPK.jpg
3MB, 4000x3728px
>Be me, 18, too autistic to date in high school
>Now in college, have had one night stands with a few girls
>Currently dating a girl, feel absolutely nothing for her, now love lifting more than anything else

Have I made it or just autistic?
>>
File: Babolimp.jpg (70KB, 380x720px) Image search: [Google]
Babolimp.jpg
70KB, 380x720px
You're on your way to making it
>>
How did you accomplish that shit?
>>
>>40149640
Alcohol (degenerate, I know) and stopped acting socially retarded. Also I'm 6'3 and in good shape, so that's certainly a plus
>>
>>40149652
H-how to stop being socially retarded?
>>
>>40149620
Lifting doesn't cure autism.
>>
File: 1424933369558.jpg (103KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
1424933369558.jpg
103KB, 800x850px
>>40149671
With great effort, I rejected the rampant autism and chemical imbalance in my brain, and pretended to actually care about what grils were saying and asked questions to fuel the conversation
>>
>>40149749
Do you ever genuinely enjoy it? Not OP, but I get nothing from girls that I am attracted to at this point. As gay as this sounds I just want someone that makes me passionate, that makes me care. I am so done with relationships that just handle my physical needs with no help anywhere else.

I want to be in love. What do I do?? (besides stop being a fag)
>>
>>40149800
You need to find an interesting, caring, cute, innocent girl. Girls that are thirsty and sexual as fuck can't be loved, they're just for fucking
>>
>>40149812
I'm not the person you're responding to, but I have the same dilemma. When I do find a girl like you describe, she turns out to be closet thirsty cunt and they always end up having beta skinny bfs, but they never mention it. (This is in Tokyo, Japan)
>>
>>40149812
Yeah I agree with that, I just don't know where to find someone like that. Any recommendations?
>>
>>40149671
this desu
>>
>>40149800
Force yourself to be a more interesting person. Spend your time actively improving your life. For me that meant combining /fit/ with /lit/, but it has to be stuff that you're legitimately interested in, maybe painting or climbing or photography.
Having an interesting life makes people gravitate towards you. You'll also get out more and meet more people if you put effort into it.
>>
>>40149852
Honestly having girls attracted to me (or just making friends in general) hasn't been the issue thus far, I just haven't found a girl that is special.

I'm sure it just takes time, and I will definitely be trying out new hobbies and overall trying to improve myself.
>>
>>40149837
>>40149842

Yeah, that's the hard part. Girls like I describe are getting increasingly rare. The worst part is that there are girls that are hypocrites, just seem innocent on the outside but are literal bitches in behaviour.
We incresingly have a culture that tells women to follow their sexual instincts and that being feminine is not right or some shit. Gotta keep looking...
>>
>>40149852
I'm a pretty interesting guy, honestly, but it doesn't seem to do anything substantial for me. My hobbie is music and that has attracted one girl in my life, but she was on the other side of the country, so it didn't do anything
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.