[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /fit/ it looks like i have my fuel for tonights lifts...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Well /fit/ it looks like i have my fuel for tonights lifts... i got rejected. How can i not make it awkward since it was a chick from work? My spaghetti was boiling and leaking.
>>
>shitting where you eat
you got what (you) deserved
>>
>>40147342
Fuck brah i was thinking of that too... i kept telling myself not to do it fuck... not doing that again... i feel humiliated
>>
>>40147388
What's the whole story?
>>
>>40147327
No avoiding the awkwardness for a bit at least. Give it a week or two and you'll be fine my man.
>>
give it a few days then act how you normally did with her. don't let her see the rejection affected you
>>
start hitting on everyone else to make it seem like that's just your game
>>
>>40147327
this
>>40147342

Never ask anyone out from work, never make "friends" with anyone you work with, you can go out with them if they invite you but don't over drink, 1 or 2 drinks is fine and after that excuse yourself and go home early.
>>
Pretend it never happened and focus on work stuff. Not that hard op stop being pathetic.
>>
>>40147327
god damnit man I'm going through the same shit right fucking now. It was going on for a while, she was talking all that usual shit like she isn't ready now etc., a week ago I said fuck it and we argued. I haven't been to work since (home office) but I'm not planning to talk to her any time soon, I'm just gonna ignore her. Stay strong
>>
>>40147342
this
>>
Fuck her brehs shes super nice but the reason she denied me was because shes already seeing someone else....from work.. so pretty much i was too late... fucking girls
>>
>>40148259
Hank has some nice lats
>>
>>40148014
No one in real life does this. A huge chunk of people meet their spouses at work. Its a huge amount second only meeting through friends of a friend
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.