[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to the gym for the first time >severe doms >can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 793-man-crying-because-it-hurts.jpg (11KB, 368x245px) Image search: [Google]
793-man-crying-because-it-hurts.jpg
11KB, 368x245px
>go to the gym for the first time
>severe doms
>can't work efficiently
>get sent home for the day
>feel like I'll need tomorrow off too

How do I avoid this in future? inb4 stop being a pussy
>>
>>40143271
Make sure you eat enough and drink enough water.
The DOMS get better overtime.
The first few workouts are shit but after that it's not too bad.
Just keep at it.
>>
the doms wont last as long after each time
just make sure ueat and sleep
>>
>>40143285
>>40143299
what these guys said
>>
first time I trained abs I couldn't sit comfortably for 4 days.
now when I hit abs i'm literally not affected the rest of the week

>tfw I kind of miss DOMs
>>
File: 1477224822238.jpg (696KB, 2007x1304px) Image search: [Google]
1477224822238.jpg
696KB, 2007x1304px
>>40143540
>tfw I kind of miss DOMs
That feeling from those early days when you hobbled out of the gym after 2 hours knowing that you just beat the shit out of your muscles and feeling like an escaped convict who beat the system
>>
>>40143271
>get sent home
>>
>>40143271
i take painkillers and keep going.
>>
File: BeneficialSkinnyGartersnake.webm (548KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
BeneficialSkinnyGartersnake.webm
548KB, 854x480px
>>40143271
honestly leaving work due to doms is straight pussy behavior, anon - what kind of work do you do, feet reacher? yoga instructor?
>>
>>40143271
First time DOMS are always like that.
My first time at the gym I could barely walk back home. Had to stop every couple of minutes to sit and rest.
It's never this bad after the first time. You get used to it and the DOMS is not as noticeable.
>>
>>40143271
Tfw first leg day doms as a Mailman that walks a 9 mile route up countless steps.
>>
>>40143271
>Sent home

You are either a hypochondriac that completely exaggerated your symptoms or your job demands moving around and you were delaying everyone else

I'm assuming the first one since a manual labour job would not sent home a guy that has DOMS, and by now you would know what DOMS is
>>
>>40144290
Do you lift after finish your work and what is your walking speed?
t. another mailman
>>
>>40144419
finishing*
>>
>>40143760
Honestly, though, when i was a freshman in highschool and i went to my first wrestling practice, i couldnt even move the next morning but it was a saturday so yeah...
>>
Systemic anti-inflamitorys
Jacuzzi/Sauna
Tampax
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.