[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/, what should I do as my first exersize at the gym,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Hey /fit/, what should I do as my first exersize at the gym, am 5.8, 86kg and 20% bf.
Should I listen to what my friends tell me and just focus on running?
>>
No. Read the sticky.
Starting Strength.
>>
>>40142300
>>40142284

What this guy said.

Also don't fool yourself dude you're not even close to 20% BF. You're over 30 for sure dude
>>
>>40142284

Ask yourself what you want to do actually want to do, if you're just getting into fitness because you want people to stop looking down on you, you're not going to make it. So many people burn out by trying to do everything at once, but it's really about making small changes to your lifestyle that make you all around healthier.

#1 is learning how to control your diet.
NO SODA, if you drink soda you've failed. Start choosing healthier snack, lowering portion sizes when you eat, choosing healthier options. These changes are what's going to make a noticeable long term difference.

For your lifts, focus on compound lifts. Minimum 3 times a week. Don't get discouraged when you have an off week.

The rest is up to you
>>
>>40142284
>20% body fat
Very optimistic. Read the sticky and do SS/SL/GS.
>>
>>40142284

>20% bodfat

cmon dude do you actually believe that?
>>
>>40142284
>20% bf

No

30+%
>>
File: 953290509309253.gif (826KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
953290509309253.gif
826KB, 320x240px
>20% bf
>>
>>40142284
You are at least 28% m8, but I hope that you will make it one day.

Try to eat around 1800 HEALTHY calories per day, maybe 2000 for first 2 weeks. So no pizza, soda, burgers, fries, chocolate and waffles for you. Their impact is much bigger than you think.

Salt fucks your internal water levels, sugar and food fat is obviously not gonna help you either, just "empty calories". Try not to be full when finishing a meal. Like dont starve yourself and then eat 1200 calories at once. Plan about 6 meals of 300-400 calories. Vegetables, bananas, eggs, chicken breast, rice, dark bread, tuna, salmon.

Dont eat at night, if you are going to sleep at midnight, eat your last meal at about 7-8 PM. You will be a bit hungry just before you sleep if you are not used to it, but in the morning you shouldnt be hungry, try it. Also sleep 7-8 hours, not less.

Sorry for bad englando.
>>
>>40142562
As for exercises, I would focus on treadmill and cycling/stepping first. You can also look up lifting workouts while cutting. I think that losing weight should be your priority, you can gain muscle later, when you are really 20% bf.

Not being a fatty is honestly very ego-boosting experience. I dont know your story, but I just want to assure you that only good things will come out of this. First month is pain, but it is truly worth it.
>>
>>40142284
Gr8 b8 m8
>>
File: 1481205051905.jpg (31KB, 682x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481205051905.jpg
31KB, 682x600px
>>40142284
>20% bf
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.