[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

losing weight is like draining water from a bathtub. if you leave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 8107508.jpg (25KB, 300x301px)
8107508.jpg
25KB, 300x301px
losing weight is like draining water from a bathtub. if you leave the faucet running, the water level in the tub won't change at all. if you lower the amount of water coming out of the faucet to the point that more water is draining out of the tub than is entering the tub, the water level goes down. the opposite is true as well, if more water enters the tub than is drained from the tub, the water level rises.
>>
wut if i pee in the tub though
i hate getting out to pee cause i have to dry off and shit first
>>
Is this bathing general? Anyone have any bath bomb recommendations?
Shit is relaxing as fuck
>>
>>40141794
what if my drain's clogged tho
>>
>>40141819
That's largely a myth. Drains can vary slightly in diameter, but it's like ~10%.
>>
My drain hole has bad genetics. It's much smaller than everyone elses drain hole. And my dad raped me so my faucet has outstandingly oppressive water pressure.
>>
>>40141816
>tfw too fucking tall to bathe unless i want to sit in a pretzel position and have my knees jammed against the sides of the tub
>>
File: 1478651355264.gif (3MB, 354x200px) Image search: [Google]
1478651355264.gif
3MB, 354x200px
I have a bath and a shower and a sink and another sink and another sink. Also what if the guy upstairs leaves his bath running and it over flows and leaks into my bath or sink or shower or the other sink or the other sink?
>>
Why don't you just say Calories in Vs Calories out.

Why does everyone feel the need to beat around the bush.

Calories determine scale loss/gain, macros determine what percentage of that scale loss/gain is muscle/fat.
>>
What if i only have a shower?
>>
>>40141816
>not bathing in scoops CMON
>>
File: 1526688744778.jpg (79KB, 540x568px) Image search: [Google]
1526688744778.jpg
79KB, 540x568px
>>40141899
lanklets BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

keeping this on topic though, how long you guys usually stay in the tub for?
>>
>>40141930
>how long you guys usually stay in the tub for
Until I pass out.
>>
>>40141899
I know this feel; 6'3
>>
>>40141916
i cant be the only one who goes to hotels to use their baths
>>
>>40141912
we're talkin about baths here bro
>>
>>40141912
its comparable to calories in and calories out which is why i posted the thread
>>
>>40141912
thread talking about how much water a bathtub holds / bath general

> some autist starts talking about calories
take that shit to /fit/ and stop derailing threads here on /bath/
>>
File: woah.gif (2MB, 340x205px) Image search: [Google]
woah.gif
2MB, 340x205px
>>40141794
No shit
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.