[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For years I've been eating a well balanced and complete

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: CLXxC5eUsAAqYnL.jpg large.jpg (60KB, 750x560px) Image search: [Google]
CLXxC5eUsAAqYnL.jpg large.jpg
60KB, 750x560px
For years I've been eating a well balanced and complete diet without the need for any supplements. Something like:

>oats for breakfast
>eggs for morning tea
>tuna for lunch
>chicken/beef for dinner
>cottage cheese pre-bed.

But would there be literally any difference if I just eat the same macros in a really basic meal I eat throughout the day + a multi? Something like:

>500g of ground beef
>250g of rice (uncooked weight)
>1 can of kidney beans

Are all these things like GI and protein absorption just a meme I can disregard?
>>
>>40137072

bump
>>
vitamins and nutrients are memes
>>
>>40137072
are you me?
>>
>>40138024

You sick of shelling out too much money for food too? End of the day food is just fuel, so might disregard taste/variety

>>40137960
They're the main thing I'm worried I'll lack if I do this.
>>
>>40137072

Afaik micronutrients in actual food have better bioavailability. So even if doing IIFYM you should eat pretty clean and get most of your micronutrients from actual food as well as macros. I still take a multivit as a supplement though.
>>
>>40137072

Gonna need a pic
>>
>>40138119

Rice beans and beef is pretty clean though isn't it? it's not like I'm eating trash, let's say I throw some green beans on the side too and double my multi, micros aside will i feel like shit if I disregard variety/GI, and meal timing etc etc, just casually grazing on a big pot of beef beans and rice throughout the day.

>>40138153

why?
>>
>>40138605

>years eating balanced and complete diet

Want to see what that gets you
>>
File: 20170113_021415.png (574KB, 1439x1386px) Image search: [Google]
20170113_021415.png
574KB, 1439x1386px
>>40138637

I'm a former obese degenerate, but here are the important results of a good diet
>>
>>40138065
Buy a multivitamin? It's not expensive and it will hit the areas you need.
>>
>>40137072

Ground beef, rice and kidney beans are just as "clean" as chicken broccoli spinach dumbass
>>
>>40138684
cringe
>>
>>40138732

Sweet man, please point out where in the post I said otherwise, also explain how your post relates to the OP at all and where "chicken broccoli spinach" comes into anything I just said.

Fucking illiterate spaz.
>>
>>40138605

Like someone says below beans, beef, rice and veggies is just as clean as chicken, brocolli, whatever carb and you're completely overthinking this.

Grab MyFitnessPal and monitor your micro nutrient intake between different meals if it bothers you that much.
>>
>>40138771

Literally not understanding the clear question posted in the OP but thanks for letting me know that my fitness pal exists.
>>
>>40138684
you're fat and ugly
>>
>>40138807

Ask on /r/advancedfitness if you want a serious detailed answer. Expecting a serious response to a question on /fit/ let alone correct response is just stupidity. /fit/ is for shitposting and memes senpai.
>>
>>40138700
>Buy a multivitamin?

This, seriously. A multivitamin nails pretty much everything. You're hard pressed to get the same vitamins and minerals from a day's worth of food that you get from a single multivitamin.
>>
>>40139797

what about >>40138119 Is there any truth to this?
>>
>>40137072
>ywn have a girl who looks at you the way she does that pizza

>>40138065
>disregard taste and variety
one way ticket to depression, variety is the spice of life and if you just sit there eating bland vitaporridge your entire life you're gonna kill yourself.
>>
>>40140009

What if I'm already depressed will it make it any worse?
>>
>>40140028
yes and most definitely
people always underestimate the effect of food on your mental health
it's not just the kinds of foods you eat to fix your diet for a healthy body but the variety of foods you eat. It's why you're allowed cheat days.
>>
>>40137072
I literally just ate $17.26 worth of McDonalds.

Gonna hit 5 pl8 dead tomorrow fa sho.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.