[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Doing the squats first. I will never get this. Look, I trust

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 1481453699224.jpg (219KB, 920x1385px) Image search: [Google]
1481453699224.jpg
219KB, 920x1385px
>Doing the squats first.

I will never get this. Look, I trust His Excellancy Mark Rippetoe—peace be upon him—as much as anyone... But doing the most exhausting exercise of the day before every other one? Really?
>>
As opposed to when you're tired at the end`?
>>
>>40135590
>doing the hardest exercise last

Are you retarded? Serious question.
>>
squats are a warmup movement to get the blood pumping. the real work is on the leg press
>>
>>40135590
I agree. I tend to do my squats and deads last. Doing bench before squats is not going to have any meaningful impact on my squats, but doing squats first sure as hell is going to impact my bench.
>>
>Most energy available and expended during the most important exercise

I see no problem
>>
>>40135590
you always do the exercise you want to improve the most as the first. should make sense since your max output will get worse with every set and exercise.
>>
>>40135590
Probably why SS creates so many t-rexes. Always putting squats first means the rest of your body will lag behind.
>>
>inb4 squats work the whole body if done right
>do hardest last
>impacts my bench
>>
File: i cant take it.png (142KB, 415x367px) Image search: [Google]
i cant take it.png
142KB, 415x367px
>>40135590
mmmmmm me want milky MOMMY!
>>
>>40135590
You're right
If I do everything else before squat, I notice no impact on my squats. But if I do squats first, my bench drops by like 10lb
>>
File: giphy.gif (493KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
493KB, 500x250px
>>40136458
>>
Beginner here, I've been doing compound shit first and then targeting isolated muscles later. If it's the last time I'm engaging a particular muscle in the entire workout, I train it to failure.

Is this a bad approach? I've been very mindful of form and I don't lose it when I go to failure.
>>
>>40135590
>2017
>not doing one exercise per visit

Join the 5/3/1 master race, newfriend
>>
used to do bench->squat->rows->isolations

now i do squat->rows->bench
im slacking off on bench and focussin on my back, shit feels SO much better on a day to day basis and my posture is thanking me

bench is overrated as fuck, im done having that slouch forward posture and shit over developed front delt physique
>>
>>40136458
Fuck, I cringed so hard I added an inch to my traps.
>>
>>40139037
kek
>>
>>40135590
I want to bury my face in those titties.
>>
>>40135590
BRRRRAAAPPPPPPPPPPTTHTHTHTTBT

oh anon....i made a yummy snack for you...come lick it up ;)
>>
File: 1431238132364.gif (3MB, 413x233px) Image search: [Google]
1431238132364.gif
3MB, 413x233px
>>40135590
>>
>>40136193
>>40136603

>doing squat the same day as bench

nothin but a bunch of slack jawed gym noobs around here
>>
>>40139334
You're such a virgin you can't tell cleavage from ass?? Fucking kys.
>>
>>40141327
you're such a virgin that a girl has never boobfarted in front of you?
>>
>>40141327
>he doesn't stick his face in tits for a good 'ol boobfart
>>
File: whatever nigga - chad warden.png (717KB, 800x676px) Image search: [Google]
whatever nigga - chad warden.png
717KB, 800x676px
>>40141327
>he doesn't know about boobfarts
>>
How come all he wants us to do is legs so much?
Bitches aren't looking at my legs I'm always wearing jeans anyway.

Feels pointless
>>
What kind of dyel would you have to be to squat, bench, then DL on the same day without passing out?
>>
>>40141565
Yeah but when you do get with one they notice, trust me. I've impressed many girls with my strong legs and I'm not even memeing. I'm not even that strong but when they feel your firm legs and notice that you have developed muscles that they've never even noticed on other guys they do get impressed.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.