[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, here's a little redpill to you faggots. Here's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
Ok, here's a little redpill to you faggots.

Here's the things women seek in males:
FACE, BODY, HEIGHT, STATUS, MONEY, CHARISMA

Of course charisma is the last one, but is also important.
Attraction is not a mathematical formula of being tall == more sex.
Of course that works if you're supermodel.

But thankfully for us, the average male is simply average and not into genetic loser territory.
99% of y'all fags are simply average face and average height.

Remember that your competition isn't Chads, because they're so scarce, they're not really a threat for the average male.

Being average, even a 5"7 non white could be a good party if he has a good job, workout and isn't autistic.

Remember that you don't need to compete with the top 1-5% of males, your competition is the bottom 80% which are trash.

As long as you look better than 80-90% of males you'll do fine since most males are bald, low test, fat, retarded and other loser traits.
>>
*BBRRRAAAPPPPBBBBPLLFTTHHHHHHHHHBBBpprrrrttttt*
>>
Thanks for the pep talk, Pepe.
>>
>>40133404
Can't really rank charisma on that list.
Charisma is a vague combination of factors mentioned and unmentioned.
>>
One thing that has helped me is age. I am 34 and I get more attention from the ladies now than in my 20s. I think it is because I have been careful to stay in decent shape, I have a full head of hair, no kids, and always had solid career goals.

Basically I was below average but floated to the top with age.
>>
>>40133404

I'd say something like
>you wanna know how I know you're under 22
but then I remember it's most of this board, so i'm just shouting into an abyss.
>>
it's actually status > everything else

TL:DR
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.