[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your bench max compared to celebrities to pro athletes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (52KB, 500x516px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 500x516px
What is your bench max compared to celebrities to pro athletes or clebrities? Kinda made me feel good that my bench max of 295(I weigh 195) is higher than super bowl champs like Tom Brady(his highest recorded is 280) makes me feel kinda good.
Other record few macs are:
> the rock 425
>Hugh Jackman 315
>George Bush 185
To be fair though my squat (315) and diddy(355) are not that impressive
>>
>>40129278
why is there a dude in the middle of the right of the top pic. is that guy gay or something?
>>
>>40129571
There's an equal sign. It means he gets lots of pussy
>>
>>40129585
no, on the right side of the equals sign, there's a group of 5 people, and the one in the middle is a guy
>>
>>40129599
That's the guy that benches, you fucktard
>>
File: lenny the latless.png (508KB, 1186x1371px) Image search: [Google]
lenny the latless.png
508KB, 1186x1371px
>>40129618
exactly
>>
>>40129618
i'm not so sure

if you look at the left side, there are two guys, one of whom is benching, and the other of whom looks identical to the guy on the right. so the top picture appears to depict a scenario in which women flock to the guy because his friend is benching.
>>
>>40129653
LENNY LENNY BLADES SO SKINNY, LEAVE THIS PLACE YOU LATLESS NINNY
>>
>>40129618
>Same size on both sides of the equals sign (ie. before and after lifting) but belives he will be swarmed with chicks
YEAH SOUNDS LIKE /fit/ ALRIGHT LMAO
>>
>>40129278
295 bench, but 315 squat lmfao.
>>
>>40129278
>Huge Jackedman benches 315

holy shit, i knew he was in good shape but thats surprising
>>
>>40129727
I swear half of /fit/ can't read
>>
>>40129653
>>
>>40129653
>>
>>40129653
>>
>>40129653
>>
>>40129653
>>
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.