[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's raining heavily today and will tomorrow. Can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: rain pepe.jpg (408KB, 854x670px)
rain pepe.jpg
408KB, 854x670px
It's raining heavily today and will tomorrow. Can't go to the gym in the rain. Am I going to lose all my gains?
>>
Nigger is your gym outdoors?
>>
Where a hoodie and then go to gym
>>
Do pushups, squats etc at home
Use a pullup bar if you have one
Of course you won't lose them you toboggan
>>
>>40128230
>Can't go to the gym in the rain.

you wont be making it
>>
>>40128230
>making lame excuses not to go to the gym
Never
Going
To
Make
It
>>
I was doing cardio in the pouring rain at seven this morning
>>
>>40128230
Northeast US?
>>
>>40128287
Op here.
Yeah
>>
>>40128313
Same over here anon. Go anyways.
>>
>>40128287
>>40128313
>>40128318
Brooklyn boy here. Just came back from the gym

The only excuse for not going to the gym is that your parents died or you're severely crippled to the point of not being able to move your own wheelchair
>>
>>40128230
wtf rain days are the best, rain tattering against the windows, noones there, get to walk in the rain to cool off after
>>
>>40128330
Astoria here, anon.
How blacked is your gym?
>>
What, are you Hispanic or something?
>>
>>40128462
Lots of Mexicans and Arabs.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.