[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw so poor I lift at Sears and Dick's Sporting Goods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_9747.jpg (44KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9747.jpg
44KB, 640x640px
>Tfw so poor I lift at Sears and Dick's Sporting Goods until they tell me to leave
>>
Why not go gym hopping at free apartment gyms? That is what I did during the winter break when my college closed the rec
>>
>>40125677
I've been to one of my friend's but it was complete shit. Might try hotels
>>
Am I alone in this struggle?
>>
File: aaa.jpg (36KB, 400x460px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
36KB, 400x460px
>>
>>40125588
The biggest you get the less they bother you.
>>
>>40125747
Hotels have key card entries. In the off-event they don't, hotel gyms are absolute shit.
>>
Why don't you do bodyweight routines if you're so poor? Go to a park and do pullups.
>>
>>40125588
KEK!
>>
>>40125588
>buy/steal clothes that look like the uniforms
>buy/steal nametag and put your name on it
>buy/steal clipboard and paper
>tell the workers you're quality control from regional center and are performing an inspection
>occasionally jot down random shit on the paper
>if they give you shit, act with authority and hold up the clipboard asking for their full name
>if they ask for your supervisor or boss, just make up a name and phone number (write it on the paper first in case you get nervous and forget, but dont make it obvious youre reading from it)
>cycle through stores to make it less conspicuous
>>
just go to a fucking park, do bodyweight shit
>>
I'm trying to befriend some workers so they don't kick me out but they legitimately think I'm harassing them
>>
>>40126638
Because you are harassing them.
>>
File: 1484553133388.jpg (83KB, 874x872px) Image search: [Google]
1484553133388.jpg
83KB, 874x872px
>>40126638
Nigga how much does a gym in your area cost? I could send a bit of money over paypal or something.
>>
Just go to every gym in your area and say you just moved to the area and are seeing which gym is best for you and ask for a free week pass to try it out. Obv go in cycles, hit one gym one week and go to the next one once your free week pass wears off. This is what I did every winter break.
>>
>>40125588
laughing my ass off right now kek

thank you, OP
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.