[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, so I just invested 2 days reading the sticky. Where do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Okay, so I just invested 2 days reading the sticky.

Where do I find some clean bulk diets?
Or am I just supposed to make my own?
>>
>took 2 days to read sticky
>learned nothing
>>
>>40124724
Oh, but I did.
It said that all I really need is to hit my daily caloric intake while consuming enough protein (1g/1lbs.)
While also hitting the carbohydrates.

I just don't know how I would make myself a diet that meets my needs.
>>
>>40124532
You had to spend two days to finish the sticky? Shit, you are slow...
>>
>>40124532
"Clean eating" is a meme.
It's a nonsense word like "Systematic racism" or "White privilege"
>>
>>40125026
I wrote notes and read every hyperlink.
>>
File: IMG_1500.jpg (675KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1500.jpg
675KB, 1000x800px
Read the cocksucking fucking sticky again before you post shit like this.

Pic:me
>>
>>40125052
And still learned nothing. Impressive.
>>
>>40125053
Dead
>>
>>40125053
Is he natty?
I think he must surely use creatine
>>
>>40125071
Fuck you, buddy.
Not everyone learns at the same rate.
>>
>>40125095
>2
>DAYS
>STILL
>CLUELESS
lmao
>>
>>40125086
I take 5 scoops of JYM stoppani's PRO JYM 4 times a day. I don't use creatine. Look at my hair. You must be thinking of that turbo scrub Bradley Martin.
>>
>>40125121
Not clueless, brah
>>
Ok, I'll bite. If you read the sticky, you know you're supposed to set your daily caloric intake based on your goals, your height, your current weight. So... How the fuck do you expect to find a diet that fits you. Of course you're supposed to make your own, you big fucking moron.
>>
>>40124750
>I just don't know how I would make myself a diet that meets my needs.
Just eat food you mong. You know what food is, right? You literally can't go wrong. It says how you should eat in the sticky, but I'll give you tl;dr:
Don't eat fatty meats, stick to beef and chicken. Cut out ALL sugar. No wheat - acceptable grains are oats and buckwheat. Only eat naturally occurring food.
For bulking just eat as much as you can. I like to have a pint of cottage cheese before bedtime for that 50g of protein and that sweet slowly digested casein.

That's it. It's literally all you have to do.
>>
>>40125635
>>40125999
thank you, guys
>>
>>40125147
>>40125095
>>40125052
>>40124532
>>40124750
OP confirmed as an idiot.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.