[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good feels thread? /Fit/ and otherwise, let's spread so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: yul1.jpg (151KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
yul1.jpg
151KB, 640x640px
Good feels thread? /Fit/ and otherwise, let's spread some positive energy; made it stories, fathate, new max, gains whatever.

thread soundtrack:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P22gcb4YHso

>finally back to working out after two month wrist injury
>225 matches on tinder
>>
>>40123780
Literally get touched by women all the time.
>>
>>40123780
>Finally fit a 50 pound dumbbell in my ass
>Feels goods
>>
>>40123780
Although I second your thread, that's seriously not the best way to start a thread like this.
>>
File: 1457051318379.jpg (690KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1457051318379.jpg
690KB, 2448x3264px
>started working as an electrician at age 25 after being NEET for a long time
>somehow more productive with my free time now than when I was NEET
>better workout and diet continuity too

I've still got a long way to go from being a fat piece of shit to the person I want to be but at least I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel now
>>
>>40123799
Iktf. It's gotten to a point where female coworkers make up excuses to touch my arm or my stomach almost daily. Even costumers sometimes do it. The wife is pretty pissed aboutit though, so I try to keep it to a minimum.
>>
>>40123832
who cares man? Just post some shit
>>
>>40123849
Earning good? I'm 24 and starting the same path, car electricist though.
>>
>>40124026
Electrician*
>>
>>40124026
It depends, I'm working for a small company now but I'm planning to start something of my own when I fully learn the trade and some other specializations. I'm earning 1500 euros net pay and another 1000 to 1500 euros cash in hand depending on how much extra hours I work, monthly that is.
>>
>>40124066
Nice, I'll start small too and save for having my own place finally.
>>
>>40124090
One golden piece of advice my boss gives me is that in this sector you either fuck or get fucked, so don't be ashamed of using every means possible.
>>
>>40124111
Thanks trips, I'll keep that in mind. Good luck for both of us!
>>
>>40123799
How?
>>
>>40123780
>match with twin, like her description says "i'm cooler than that other identical version of me running around"
>few days passes
>match with twin sister

its happening brahs
>>
no fap day 23
quit weed and cigs and its been 2 months
picked up meditation and doing more cardio, longer runs like 2h+
gains and mental prowess is through the fucking roof

never felt better in my entire life
>>
>>40124129
At work mostly. If a girl needs to get past me, she won't say excuse me, she'll just stepp behind me and rub her hands along my back. Or maybe they'll grab my bicep.
>>
>>40125085
You realize those two are browsing the app together and are looking for those who match with both for shits and giggles, right? Nothing's happening
>>
File: 1474016020586.png (35KB, 645x552px) Image search: [Google]
1474016020586.png
35KB, 645x552px
>>40123780
>tfw no Alexis gf
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.