[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you have a gymbro/gymbroette/gymwaifu/gymbromo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1 more rep bro.jpg (88KB, 760x800px) Image search: [Google]
1 more rep bro.jpg
88KB, 760x800px
Why don't you have a gymbro/gymbroette/gymwaifu/gymbromo/gymhusbando yet /fit/?

Why do you still lift alone?
>>
T
>>
>>40121706
I'm very bad at the social

I don't even go on facebook
>>
Because I'm a DYEL
>>
>>40121706
Because all my friends I've went with have been lifting for years and always get me to do like one or 2 muscles a day and when I go I like to do either full upper body or lower body or even full body workouts because I can only go 3 days a week. They go 6 days a week so it's a little different for them
>>
>>40121706
>4 plates on the pulldown
>>
>>40121744
>>40121744
>>
I had a gymbro, but he's always out of town now and lost will to lift when he's busy
I had a gym wife, but she broke up with me
I had another potential gymbro but he dropped lifting to do calisthenics then enlisted

I've given up and settled on mirin this one dude who is basically my goal
You're a strong dude, Bryan (Brian?)
>>
>>40121706
I lift with two friends but we don't do gay stuff like this pic..wtf
>>
>>40121834
>but we don't do gay stuff like this pic..wtf
>>
>>40121706
Autism too strong in me senpai.

Been thinking about striking up a conversation with this butter face in the gym.... 7/10 body, but ugly as sin. But probably won't.
>>
>>40121834
You mean fun, anon
That looks fun
>>
>>40121855
Do it.
>>
>>40121706
Never been social. And talking to people when I'm already tired is draining
>>
I do. He's been lifting for like 4 years and I've been lifting for 2, so he's obviously stronger and more knowledgeable. We both have the same work ethic and work really well together. We lift together about 3 times a week and it's always pretty great. Unfortunately it's completely no-homo.
>>
>tfw met my gymhusbear on /fit/
>tfw we lift together every day and cuddle every night and whisper into each other's ear
[spoiler]No homo [/spoiler]
>>
Tfw no tall buff husbando to lift with pls kill me
>>
>>40121706
I had my brother to lift with for 4 years but he graduated college and moved away after New Years. We lifted at the same time and it was nice to always have a spotter who new what to do and someone to watch my form.

Don't know what you got till it's gone.
>>
I matched with this cute girl girl on Tinder last night and she wants to meet at the local neighborhood Planet Fitness. WTF should I do lads? I don't want to go into that low test 'judgement free zone' place but I want a QT workout buddy/fuck buddy/gf/wifu.

Wut do?
>>
>>40122981
Not worth it. If she lifts at PF she won't be a workout buddy, she'll be a person who thinks they work out but really just goes trough the motions without really pushing themselves.
>>
Because im almost 6'5", and it is al,ost impossible to have a gym partner because no one else is my height for the squat rack

>no one tall enough to spot me
>make incredibly slow gains
>>
>>40122981
You tell her you have never been there and that she should give you a tour. Then tell her she has to come to your place and you will give the ol natty tour.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.