[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At a Awkward stage with my body im feeling stronger my muscle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: boi.jpg (1MB, 3988x3988px) Image search: [Google]
boi.jpg
1MB, 3988x3988px
At a Awkward stage with my body im feeling stronger my muscle size has increase but finding it hard to get rid of the rest of my pec and gut fat currently 110kg was at 120kg and about 6"3 any advice to try and cut down fat while still gaining muscle.
>>
>>40119378

Just gotta accept that its much harder to gain good muscle while cutting and just do it.

I hate cutting because I can never improve any lifts in a good amount of time (takes 2 weeks to go up 2kg while cutting) but im always much happier with how I look at 10% BF compared to 15/20%.
>>
>>40119378
Add in cardio, clean diet (IIFYM is bullshit), go low volume.

Post stats also.
>>
>>40119442
Any advice with cutting have not done it before only started working out about 6 months ago
>>
>>40119454
yea i do about 10 minutes before and after each work out and have one day at the gym witch is just dedicated to cardio
>>
>>40119467

Ive tried cutting at different amounts (250, 500 and 1000 deficits) and all of them (for me personally) make me struggle with increasing my lifts, so I just cut at an 1000 calorie deficit to get it over with as fast as possible so I can go back to bulking.

Count all your calories, weigh your food and include a ton of veggies. Cherry / Plum Tomatoes are very sweet and tasty while being very low calorie and Spinach is basically free food (23 calories at 100g). My salads usually consist of just a ton of spinach and a few tomatoes along with lean meats.

Also, while cutting, if you over eat, punish yourself for it. I see a lot of people on the board just say "forget about it" and "start the day afresh" but that reinforces that cheating is ok when it isnt. If you go 1000 calories over, then the next two days you should have 500 calories less than normal.

Im guessing you know all about BMR and TDEE so I wont explain that.
>>
>>40119661
cheers thanks for the advice
>>
>>40119661
this is very, very good advice

I found the exact same thing - even a 250 calorie deficit makes my lifts suffer, and a 1000 calorie deficit is only marginally worse, so I always just cut at a 1000 calorie deficit and get it over with

if you plan to cut for an extended period of time, cut for 3 months, then take a month off, then repeat

increase the frequency of diet breaks as you get leaner and start incorporating carb heavy refeed days when you hit certain weight goals
>>
>>40119696
will do thanks
>>
>>40119378
Nice iPhone bro
>>
>>40119719
cheers man its a prototype of the iPhone 8
>>
>>40119661

one last thing do u cut calories from your Daily Energy Expenditure or ur BMR ?
>>
>>40119783

This is where it gets a bit tricky because its near impossible to track your calories burned accurately as it depends on your heart rate through the exercise, your weight and the type of activity it is.

I have a fitbit and that tells me how much I burn running/walking and measures my heart rate throughout the day but I dont really trust it to be honest.

Use a calculator and honestly enter how active you are. if you dont know, spend a week measuring in hours how long you are active a day. If you are active for 2 - 3 hours a day then count it as an "active" day.

http://fitcal.me/tdee Here is a site you can use, It uses the newest calculation method (Mifflin-St Jeor).
>>
>>40119783
never mind i figured it out is your TDEE
>>
>>40119783
>>40119830

You should cut from your TDEE by the way unless you are sedentary every single day. You'll feel miserable and weak if you cut under your BMR.
>>
File: 1485028007008.png (36KB, 587x436px) Image search: [Google]
1485028007008.png
36KB, 587x436px
>>
>>40119830
cheers just figured it out when you were writing a response. Thanks for the advice
>>
thanks for every ones input
>>
>>40119845

No problem anon, good luck on the cut.
>>
>>40119378
>iCuck

kys
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.