[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the draw backs/side effects, if any, of professionally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1347590359347.png (569KB, 634x1062px) Image search: [Google]
1347590359347.png
569KB, 634x1062px
What are the draw backs/side effects, if any, of professionally prescribed test supplementation?
>>
Pls respond
>>
>>40118459
>>40118513
Same as without the "professional" involved

Mood swings. Sterile. Have to check your hormone levels constantly to make sure you're not going over. Some risks of cancer

My T levels are something like 300 ng/dl. But I decided against TRT. 1 year later, and I'm doing 3pl8 deadlift for reps. Not too substantial. But hey, I expected worse going in. If gaining muscle ever does become too much of a problem, I'll just go back and cruise responsibly.
>>
>>40118553
Surely the risks would be mitigated somewhat with appropriate supervision? Did you get given any percentages for side effects when you were tested and offered?
>>
>>40118613

Mitigated in the sense that they can pull you off or cut the dose if anything goes particularly wrong, yes. There's not a lot you can actually do about most of the sides except either back down or throw more drugs at the problem (which most docs understandably aren't going to take as a first option).
>>
>>40118459
It'd be a complete waste of time unless you're actually low t. A doctor will never perscribe you the super physiological doses you need to actually make proper gains on test only. Unless you're dealing with some shady cunt he's only ever going to keep you in the normal range, which does literally zero.
>>
>>40118667
I'm a little concerned about being low. Particularly as I'm over 30. I vaguely recalled sterility as a side effect and was hoping that a supervised regime would minimise that risk.
>>
>>40118693
Go get a blood test, then. If it's low then it's absolutely worth it getting on TRT.
>>
>>40118718
Despite the sterility risk?
>>
>>40118728
You won't got sterile off TRT because all you're doing is bringing your test into the normal healthy range. There are sterility risks with "abuse" because you're taking in so much that your balls no longer need to perform that function and atrophy.
>>
>>40118613
>Surely the risks would be mitigated somewhat with appropriate supervision?

This depends entirely on the doctor. Some are really inexperienced with hormonal therapy and can fuck you up bad with their ignorance. I've heard nightmare stories of guys getting too low of a dose to put them in normal range but just enough to shut them down lowering their already subnormal test.

Just remember, it's testosterone REPLACEMENT therapy. There's a chance that after you start pinning as prescribed (or even use a cream godhelpyou) you could get shut down completely. Low T is treatable like diabetes but you gotta remember that you're gonna have to live like a diabetic and pin regularly forever to treat it.
>>
>>40118737

If you're taking a TRT dose, you're still going to be shut down.
>>
>>40118753
No, you won't.
>>
>>40118753
I don't think it's certain. From what I've read the severity of it isn't as bad.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.