[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain to me why kettlebells, resistance bands,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Can someone explain to me why kettlebells, resistance bands, and chains are used for? I genuinely have zero idea
>>
>>40117721
Kettle balls go over the erect member to increase productivity and drive growth. I have no idea what a resistance band is for tho. Anyone?
>>
>>40117721
Kettle bells are to ring for when you want a cup of tea, resistance bands and chains are for her to be tied to the sink.
>>
Kettlebells - good for conditioning (swings, cleans)

resistance bands - good for stretching. If you use them with barbells, you make the lifter harder as the band gets longer. For example, with the bench press, it makes it harder to press off the chest.

Chains - The inverse of bands. They make the lift harder when more chain is off the ground. For example, with chains on a squat, more weight is on the bar as you come up from the hole than when you are at the bottom (because chain piles up on the sides).
>>
>>40117947
chains and bands do the same thing dumbass

both easier at the bottom and harder at the top
>>
do I look autistic if I squat holding kettlebells?

pls no bully
>>
>>40117975
What if you use bands for chinups dumbass
>>
>>40117721
Exercising
>>
>>40118010
well then youre a weak faggot bitch pussy
>>
>>40117721
kbs are good for explosive movements and conditioning. only pure strength movement you can do with them is OHP. resistance bands are for zumba classes. Chains are to make the lift harder the farther the bar travels from the ground.
>>
>>40119687

Bands are used the same way chains are - to add difficulty the further the bar moves.

They don't feel or work entirely identically but the underlying idea of accommodating resistance is the same deal.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.