[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /fit/. Yesterday I posted a recent shirtless pic of myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: ab13.jpg (18KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
ab13.jpg
18KB, 320x213px
Hello /fit/. Yesterday I posted a recent shirtless pic of myself in a CBT. I was unable to read all of the feedback for my picture until hours later during which the thread was pruned. I was however able to still read some of the posts. Some good, some bad. There was one post that I read and was instantly filled with rage upon reading. It said "dyel faggot whens chest day". I wanted to respond but the thread was taken down. Normally on reddit I would just send them a private message but that functionality seems to be removed from this site. That is why I am here. You know who you are. You know what you did. I'm calling upon you to post your chest you fucking faggot. Fucking post it with a timestamp you fucking pussy. The mods won't be there to protect you this time. Now post chest you fucking bitch. I'll be refreshing the page every 5-10 minutes for the next few hours. Post chest bitch.
>>
File: 1484800203785.jpg (46KB, 470x626px) Image search: [Google]
1484800203785.jpg
46KB, 470x626px
>>40116613
>>
File: fullynatty.jpg (113KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
fullynatty.jpg
113KB, 750x937px
>>40116613
i remember you Mr. No Chest. this is me faggot.

fight me.
>>
>>40116613

Mmmm... this is tasty, can't have too much though as I've almost maxed out my sodium for the day.
>>
>>40116811
post chest
>>
>>40116811
O SHIT HE BOUT TO BLO
>>
still waiting faggot
>>
>>40116613
Is this pasta?
>>
>>40117952
FUCKING POST IT YOU LITTLE FUCKING FAGGOT
>>
>>40117962
There. Posted. Bitch.
>>
>>40116613
Kek

Is this you OP
http://desuarchive.org/fit/thread/38361086/#38361980

I wonder: When is chest day?
>>
File: laughs_in_american.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
laughs_in_american.jpg
65KB, 600x600px
>>40117952

It is now
>>
>>40116613
you have luscious budding young breasts op, how long have you been transitioning?
(´・ω・`)
>>
>>40116613
Sent :^)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.