[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>even the Old Spice Guy isn't immune to "show u

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: old spice guy.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
old spice guy.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>even the Old Spice Guy isn't immune to "show us your abs, anon"
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SynQhoqfgE4
skip to 32:36

What the fuck I though this was a fit meme?
>>
File: 1475077117844.jpg (260KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1475077117844.jpg
260KB, 800x1200px
>>40110751
>>
>>40110751
>uber-stacey's
>on camera
yeah this is all women fagboi
>>
>>40110773
People act more restrained on camera then off-camera, dumbo.
>>
>>40110751
Why were you watching reality TV in the first place you beta housewife cuck?
>>
>>40110837
Boredom. I work 5 days a week, I lift 4 days a week and I have no idea what to do with myself on the weekends if I'm not recovering from a hangover.
>>
>>40110751
It's not enough to bulk, you have to also cut to be considered 'the hot fit guy'. For girls, the big arms and the big chest are just a frame for your abs. The only girls who are into a fit guy who hasn't cut are the same girls who say they prefer chubby guys, because that's what you are to them.
>>
How effective are ab crunch machines a helping develop abs over traditional decline sit-ups?
>>
>>40110892
Nobody does abs here so who knows?
>>
>>40110892
cable crunches are the GOAT ab exercise
>>
>>40110892
I love crunch machines. It makes it so easy to increase difficulty since you just put the pin on a higher weight instead of having to hold weight plates
>>
>>40110890

If your abs are not visible, you are not bulking, you are getting obese. They should never be not visible.

Eat a slow controlled surplus.

>>40110892

They are great, but also do ab roller.
>>
>>40110751
this DYEL is nothing compared to Terry Crews
>>
>>40111004
>not visible abs means you're close to obesity
Wew lad. That's it, I quit /fit/ you are all a bunch of homos.

Not Scooby though, he's cool.
>>
>>40111052
most women would choose him over terry though
>>
>>40111112

Why would you want to get so fat you can't see your abs? When you could just slowly bulk and make the same progress? And then you don't need to cut as long or as hard, preserving your lean mass?

Fuck off New years fag anyways
>>
>>40110851

Sad.
>>
>>40111004
>dyel giving opinions on bulking

lmao
>>
>>40111132
I never said to bulk so you get fat you fucking retard. In fact if you asked me I would say to bulk as slowly as possible to avoid getting fat. What I disagree with is that you need to have visible abs.

You also seem to assume I could see my abs to begin with.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.