[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>friends start calling you an old man because you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: athlete.jpg (294KB, 800x836px) Image search: [Google]
athlete.jpg
294KB, 800x836px
>friends start calling you an old man because you're getting your sleep gains in and drinking a lot less

Why don't they understand /fit/
>>
>>40109347
Because 'humanity' in 2017 means being weak, lazy and in need of a safe space. Everyone who wants to succeed in anything needs to leave humanity behind. Where in the 19th and 20th century we praised humanity for its continuous thriving for greatness we now have to give all te contestants a prize. As if just existing is an accomplishment that should be rewarded.

> tldr: fuck humanity
>>
>>40109347
Because that's what people do when they get older. I know I do. Still go out on the regular though, but I just don't get drunk and need little sleep.

Yours truly,
A 30-y-old man
>>
>>40109347
>tfw I have to study alot due to hard as fuck chemistry classes
>this combined with working, lifting
>I rarely go to parties or shit like that and just sleep instead cause I'm tired after a long day of classes/work, lifting

I don't know what it is. But I feel like a loser if I don't go out and party and other people make me feel like a loser. Even though I really do have to study alot. Physical chemistry isnt a joke
>>
>don't go out to grab fast food on lunch, eat food I bring in instead
>don't drink any (free) cola from the company fridge, drink water or brew tea every time
>talk about news, politics, hobbies, etc, never mention I work out unless specifically asked about it

and yet I still got the reputation of company designated Gymroid McHealthnut

I was literally called a health nut when I mentioned my diet, which I took from my slav family and which to me was perfectly normal and not particularly "healthy". Maybe if you cooked your shit instead of buying prepackaged and processed you wouldn't have been skinnyfat limpwristed pussies.
>>
>>40109618
They're all afraid of your superior morals.

i once got really hungry around some old college friends I was visiting and mentioned I gotta eat a lot more b/c i go to the gym a lot, maybe yall noticed i'm carrying more muscle than before (i was up 25lb). The room ERUPTED in mockery. Seriously, the claws came out, goin after me for being vain, etc. I'm like "no i'm just really hungry & want you to understand".

I know they don't work out but always tell themselves they're going to. 99% sure they're uncomfortable with having booze bodies from just watching sports all the time.

So ignore 'em, they're just projecting insecurity
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
>tfw I wake up 3 or 4 times every night before my alarm and fall back asleep immediately
>have to give myself 9 1/2 hours to sleep but fragmentation makes me wake up feeling like I got 6 hours
>no noise or sleep apnea waking me up, no idea why it happens every night without fail

How do I escape this living hell
>>
>>40109489
i feel you bro, p chem takes work

fuck thermo, but at least quantum is interesting tho
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 474x713px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 474x713px
>>40110002
help
>>
>>40110885
>Zinc + Magnesium

>5-HTP

>a doctor

>fucking google

There you go
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.