[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/ I've been suffering from a really bad rash on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 20170122_231401.jpg (1MB, 1620x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170122_231401.jpg
1MB, 1620x1080px
Hey /fit/

I've been suffering from a really bad rash on my skin for months and months now, the doctors haven't been able to figure it out at all.

I'm on the elimination diet right now, eating just fish and greens, still really bad.

I'm at the point where I feel like it's my exercise and workout that's triggering it, and or/protein powder, but I've already tried changing. I'm on a super expensive super organic non gluten buzzwords pea protein or some shit powder, after previously using whey and soy and others.

Has anyone here had or seen anything like this before as a result of gyming? I'm going fucking crazy, I sleep like 4 hours a night and I've tried every cream under the sun, on double dosage of antihistamines etc.

It really feels like it flares up a day after the gym.
>>
tyhs
>>
>>40108953
it's Neurodermitis
/thread
>>
Doesn't quite look like It but I suffer from dermatographia.

draw something on your skin with some metal or something and if it flares up with whatever you have, congratulations you have a super rare skin condition that's cool as fuck. Only down side Is you'll be living life feeling like you are wrapped In loft insulation.
>>
probably this >>40108987 aka the doctor's term for "we can't figure it out what's happening to your skin"
Used to have it as well and still have it to some point. I got it on my face and neck and balls, you can figure out that it didn't really give me much confidence in my personal life. It used to be the worst during winter time and when I had busy nervous times at school. Was hard to find a doctor who helped me the best, I changed 4 dermatologists in total with only the cream who gave me the last one helped the best. The general advice is cream it a lot. The worst about the rash was that it had like different stages that cycled. First it the place got slightly red and itchy...apart of the itchiness this stage was still OK. But then came the dry stage when the skin got damaged and there were this bloody little scars and last stage were the skin turning into dry dandruffs and falling from me. Then it somehow healed and for few weeks the spot was almost like healthy before turning red and itchy again.
I suffered from it for like 3 years, but now I am 3 years like almost without it with occasional rashes on ears or face.
>>
>>40109008
Lol, I thought that everyone has this...well apparently I have this condition as well.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.