[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Listen here you fucking beta fucks, why would you ever in your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
Listen here you fucking beta fucks, why would you ever in your life think even once that lifting specifically for women is a good idea? Actively going out of your way to fit womens ideals and let them dictate what you do with your life. Its like you UNIRONICALLY think fucking/dating women is worth the potential implications and head aches. Let the girl approach you, assess her and go from there. Quit feeding their overly satiated egos you orbiter cucks.

Fat powerlifters are beta, 6pack-when-coughing-and-bending-over-tier twinkbois are beta, and people who specifically lift for girls are beta.

You're literally r9k except you fall for the women meme, and you act on it by lifting thinking it will fix your autism.

As for the lifting itself, your standards are so goddamn low, and you will go so fucking far to make excuses for why you suck ass it blows my goddamn mind.

>waaah i cant lose weight im so hungry!
>waah i cant gain im so full!!
>waaah i must have a high metabolism!!
>waaah i must have a slow metabolism!!!
>I train hard 2 times a week why am i not getting larger/stronger???
>I cant train more than 2 times im always sore ;///

1/2/3/4? Its BEGINNER TIER, and it nothing to brag about, its literally the result of trying a little harder than your average NYR for a FULL YEAR (IMAGINE THAT WOW!!!) No really, im not memeing. If you cant get 1234 as an adult healthy male then you're halfassing it and you're a fucking beta bitch who's afraid of trying, aches and pains.

Kill yourselves.
>>
Psychology major girl I just fucked leaned over my shoulder, looked at your shitpost and said

"That's grade A projecting mate."
>>
Is it wrong that I'm lifting to bully smaller/fatter guys?
>>
Fucking women is the point of life
There are species that are alive for 10 min and in that 10 min all they do is fuck
There is no other measure of success. How much money you make, how "happy" you are, your life experiences and accomplishments, theyre all arbitrary. The most successful man is the one who knocks up as many women as his genetics allow
That is why you should lift for women
>>
>tfw can't Bench more than 1.5 plate after a year (half of it dealing with back injury)
>>
>>40108909
she a dumb cunt because its obvious this is a troll post.
>>
>>40108909
Imagine if you were nearly as cool in real life if we were on 4chan
>>
OP is right

Lift for the security of being physically dominant and superior to would be rivals or competitors.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.