[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've realized that getting fit doesn't mean you'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: TpubPSc.jpg (66KB, 366x711px) Image search: [Google]
TpubPSc.jpg
66KB, 366x711px
I've realized that getting fit doesn't mean you'll get girls, but I'm curious.

Do you have a girlfriend?
What is she like?
Did you get her before or after you got fit?
How did she become your gf?
How does she feel about your fit lifestyle?

Help me get a gf guys. I'm not as fit as some of you guys, but I'm 18 and more fit than the average guys my age.

Pic unrelated
>>
Had a girlfriend for 4 years who recently broke up with me to go fuck some posh twat.
Don't fall for the gf meme.
Anyway,
1. Not anymore.
2. She's a cunt
3. before
4. friend of a friend..just started hanging out then asked her to go on a date and bam
5. she liked it...obvs not as much as i thought though

Don't fall for it friendo
>>
Every single woman is a stupid vapid whore.

But putting your pee stick in their vagoo feels good and makes white stuff come out of your pee hole.
>>
>>40108043
4 years of life experience that you will value very much once you decide to actually build a family.
There is no other way of learning how to build meaningful relationships.
You have to experience what it means, what it takes and what you search for in a partner.

Yeah, it hurts like a bitch once it ends and you will feel like you have wasted all the time, but you did not.
Grief will vanish, another one will come and your life will go on.
>>
That is true OP. You can be a big fit man and loose a girl over to a skinny unfit fuck but I've been both a big muscle man and skinny piece of shit. And girls fall for your looks at first but it's what within that is important. Going to the glorious house of gains will get your self esteem up as you reach your goals. Girls love a person who is secure and happy with himself. I was not allways to happy with myself and ofc this affected my way with the girls at that time. Let me be straight with you homie, no one is going to love you before you learn to love yourself. You can meet the right girl at the wrong time, it's like a mindset you have to get to be able to be content with yourself and a gym is a pretty good way of getting there.
Also, yoga is kick ass at this mind&body happiness thing.
I have a gf, 6 years in and 2 kids. Not as fit as i used to be but me and her worked out together and got sexy as fuck. She was depressed and i was happy about finally getting laid, after 6 months with me at the gym and she was changed forever for the better. We met when she was new in town with a common friend.
She became my gf when she realised she could be herself with me cuz i was not playing any games and i was calm and cozy to be around and honnest (this is more important than to be fit for a girl)
But you are young and have a great oppertunity to mold yourself into a god of a man and with the right mindset you can get any girl you want cuz you look good, are good and do good. Good luck brother, gain in peace and reach your dreams
>>
>>40108005
>Do you have a girlfriend?
Yes.
>What is she like?
Very sweet and attached. Very health conscious due to being sick for most of her teen years. Can't work out due to it but cooks extremely healthy (to my annoyance sometimes) Encourages me constantly, but doesn't lie to me. Doesn't sugar coats. Likes to banter. Doesn't take herself too seriously but very sensitive (only when it comes to me) Can go from nice to full cunt to people though. Not apologetic about herself. Has an extreme personality. Can be driven but mostly lazy. Passionate about two things. Shit posting and literature. She's very /pol/tier. Slightly racist. Lady in the streets, whore in the sheets kinda deal. She's petite, looks extremely young compared to her age. Very pretty, and I'm not just saying that because I'm biased. Very intelligent.
>Did you get her before or after you got fit?
Before
How did she become your gf?
We met online through vidya, at around 15 or so. Thought she was a guy at first, never flirted with anyone. Acted pretty much like a bro. Never attention-whored, drama mongering etc. Always had the same personality, didn't share much of anything of herself. Got me curious, and gradually I began to fall for her which surprised the both of us. Been together for 3 years now. Going to propose soon.
>How does she feel about your fit lifestyle?
She makes sure I have all my macros and pushes me to do harder. She doesn't care for the muscles exactly, but because it's something I enjoy and care about she feels the same. Will always be there to call me a lazy piece of shit whenever I don't feel like going to the gym and nags me until I go, which I always thank her for it in the end. Cooks nonstop for me.
>Help me get a gf guys. I'm not as fit as some of you guys, but I'm 18 and more fit than the average guys my age.

Here's my advice.
>Take your time to actually get to know the girl first (This is too long so I'll write it in the next post 1/2)
>>
>>40108177
>If you want a certain type of girl, you have to put yourself in a situation where that can happen. Want someone active? Join a cross fit club. Want someone who likes to read? Reading club. Shit like that.
>Wait and bide your time seeing what kind of person she is. Especially on her opinion. If she's too wishy washy etc
>See if she keeps her promises
>Does she read (and not dumb shit like john green)
>Is she self confident and self assured
>Is she whoreish. Avoid
>Don't get desperate
>Don't double text
>Don't show preferential treatment before dating
>B urself (as cliche as that is)
>Is she smart at least
>Does she acknowledge her own faults
>Does she take herself too seriously?

This is just shit off of the top my head.
>>
>>40108177
Best of luck proposing brah she sounds like a keeper
>>
>>40108177
Dawg you have found the perfect girl. I dream of finding a relationship like yours. I'll probably an hero in the next year or so, but I wish you the best in your life, you found a golden egg in all the muck. Congrats bro.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.