[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me today >literally go for the first time to the local

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1369142303628.jpg (52KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
1369142303628.jpg
52KB, 406x364px
>be me today
>literally go for the first time to the local gym
>be 220 lbs 5'11
>go on thetreadmill cuz its less crowded
>before i can even plug in my headphones some of these girls that work there comes up to me
>"oh hi there are you new in here" with a birght smile on her face
i already fuckin knew she tryna sell me some protein
>yes
>well if you need help or anything just say it
>then some buffed bear came in and said "oh dont worry ill be here also if hes gonna need anything"
piece of shit alfa cunt already marked the territory and seperated me from the female
>run for 30min listening to nightcore
>wait till no one will look at me
>leave

never gonna go there again suck my dick zyzz and you fuckin gym tryhards
>>
tell me u are serious
>>
220 lbs of fatass or 220 of muscle? I have a hard time believing some fat fuck could "run 30 minutes" on their first time at a gym unless you consider 1 mph, sweating and straining to hold yourself up to be running.
If friendly helpful people at a gym trigger you that much just work out from home you pussy.
>>
>>40107342
i can do 20 push ups what does that make me
>>
>>40107351
Underage
>>
>be me today
but then who was OP yesterday
>>
>>40107296
I am serious
>>
>>40107360
im 22
>>
>>40107365
months old
>>
>>40107236
You sound like a retarded teenage twat.
>>
>>40107367
are u flirting with me
>>40107369
>twat
>>>/twitch/tv
>>
>work at a gym
>some fatass highschool NIGGER walks in
>BRAAAAAAAAAAP
>he goes straight to the treadmill
>he lifts his fat ass up onto it
>co-worker tries to talk to him and he gets that nig look in his eyes
>walk over to them say "don't worry I'll be here if he's going to need anything" and give her a nod so she knows I'll shoot this fatass nigger if he tries anything
>he runs a while listening to some nigger music and then leaves
Fucking niggers
>>
You owe that dude. He saved your naive beta ass from blowing all your cash on the Herbalife life shit she was about to try to sell you . Apologize and drink his semen for recovery because it's the way of the gym.
>>
File: 1480222807352.jpg (14KB, 351x354px) Image search: [Google]
1480222807352.jpg
14KB, 351x354px
>Be 27
>Lurked /fit/ for 3 years for the jokes and slowly learning how to lose weight
>Last week was my first day in the gym
>Wanted to lurk in the gym for a couple months before I lift weights so I head over to the swimming pool for laps
>Dive in and barely get through 2 laps of the tiny pool before i stop on the edge
>Lane next to me is a qt latina girl who was giving me looks
>She then stopped on the other side and waved at me to come over
>I hesitated then started swam over
>She then took off right when i was about to get to the other side
>I look over and she is now laughing and yelled "Swim over here! Catch me!"
>I swim again as fast as I can
>She again takes off
>Fuck this shit
>I touch the wall and swim after her determined to catch her
>I finally can see her glorious ass right infront of me about 1 and a half arm lengths away
>Not sure what to grab so I reached out to grab her swimsuit
>Suddenly BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP
>A mouthful of female fart bubbled go directly into my face
>mfw
>I stop, get out and never have been back since.

Never going back
>>
>>40107460
>Not following her around and eating her spicy bubbles as if you were super mario 64 in underwater level

Not going to get the golden star
>>
File: bruno.png (318KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bruno.png
318KB, 600x600px
I wonder....
should I not plug headphones in when I go to the gym if there are qts about
Been going for a year and a half and the most I've gotten is "do you do chest flies?"
I do not do chest flies.
>>
xD
>>
>>40107236
You sound like a girl, you know? They have a tendency on viewing everything with a negative perspective. Bro was just encouraging you to make it.
Also, who goes to the gym for girls? Fucking weirdo
>>
>>40108395
xD
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.