[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm the fat girl. This is my first week at the gym and every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

I'm the fat girl.
This is my first week at the gym and every night after work, the same three girls are there. Today I found out they have been snap chatting pictures of me and making fun of me, but I don't mind.
I'm glad that you haven't gone through what I've been through. I use to be in shape, I broke my hip and had to give up all exercise. Then my grandma got sick and I took care of her full time, I couldn't leave her alone because I had no help, so I gained more weight. Then she died, and I ate my feelings and gained more weight. Now I'm a size 22. I don't hate myself, or my body. I love who I am, and that took me my entire life to be able to honestly say those words. I love myself.
It really sucks that society, and your parents raised you that it was okay to try to hurt someone that's trying to better themselves instead of trying to lift them up but I'm not mad. Thank you for reminding me to keep pushing after I had a really long day. In a month when the new year shit has worn off, I'm still going to be dieting and working my ass off at the gym everyday. It's not so you, or anyone else, will except me. It's for me.
I hope anyone else, who feels ugly or is over weight and has decided to make a life change will keep going.
Forget the skinny girls who laugh at you, or the muscly men that tell you you're gross, love yourself.
Let's teach love, today's world needs it
>>
I don't know what a size 22 is gimme them pounds
>>
>>40103987
that's a heck of a blogpost
>>
>>40103987
When you spread happiness, many will love you.
>>
thats a cool essay but you still act like a cunt to any man whos equal to you in looks, and you're still trying to one up the girls you dislike, in a smarmy libtard way
>>
ok
>>
>>40104000
>>40104006
>>40104015
>>40104021
This is a copypasta from some Reddit post some anon linked to about 10 days ago. Don't ask me "what sub" or for a link, because I don't know, just saw it posted on here.
>>
That's a pretty good mindset OP
You should be able to be content with what you are yet strive to improve yourself.
>>
>>40104038
i realized it wasnt written by op i justl ike poking holes in peoples narratives
>>
>>40103987
2/10 copypasta

Also quit telling me that i have to love myself.
I love the weights and that enough.
>>
File: 1480305345311.gif (496KB, 500x455px) Image search: [Google]
1480305345311.gif
496KB, 500x455px
>>40104038
>going to reddit
>>
>>40103987
Not quite. Love yourself, but love bettering yourself even more.
>>
>>40103987
masterful bait. almost had me believing
>>
>>40103987
hooooooly fuck these anons got baited

https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/5maq6c/the_overweight_girl_at_the_gym/
>>
>>40103987
Whaaaaa my feeeelings.
Fuckoff. Just put your headphones in and do the fucking exercises you fatass. Don't even give them a glance and do you. No one really cares about you at the gym anyway.

>size 22
And fuck off with this shit. Say your weight and height, not arbitrary numbers. The first part about weight loss is accountability, without it you're never going to make it.
>>
>>40103987
>copypasta
>>
>>40103987
>Forget the skinny girls who laugh at you, or the muscly men that tell you you're gross
lol
>>
>>40104038
You're 100% right, this IS COPYPASTA, it's from here: http://elitedaily.com/social-news/woman-post-girls-gym-mock-snapchat-being-overweight/1746780/

OP IS A FAG
OP IS A FAG
OP IS A FAG
OP IS A FAG
OP IS A FAG
>>
>>40103987
>I'm the fat girl

Gross.
>>
>>40104061
> expecting people to spend all day on an egyptian spice forum
> expecting people to have anan eencyclopedic knowledge of every post thats been made
>>
>>40104146
>being so dumb as to not recognize the hallmarks of COPYPASTA when you see it
fucking newfag
>>
>>40104165
>he doesn't recognise an obscuure copypasta for 2 days ago. he must be new
>>
>>40104052
Oh thanks for reminding me. I need to visit reddit.
>>
>>40103987
Being pumped inbetween your flab is not considered going to the gym you fatfuck landwhale. This is a good gym routine:
1. Detect the presence of a whaling ship
2. Float to the surface by resisting the urge to fart
3. swim away but get still get harpooned
4. If you manage to escape, go fkn kill yourself you fat piece of shit
*fun fact: a chain smoker who drinks heavily has more of a chance of living longer than you.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.