[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post yfw >this is what girls think is muscular >this is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

Post yfw
>this is what girls think is muscular
>this is how girls react to the thought of muscular men
>>
>>40100425
>implying she just wasn't finding any excuse to say ew to this guy
If you sent her a pic of chad instead of pajeet she would love it I promise you
>>
>>40100425
Women are genetically attracted to strong alpha men. Leftists can try to change things all they want, when a woman sees a strong guy she can't avoid her genes. Sorry cuck
>>
>>40100435
>>40100455
do you guys realize you don't have to reply to every thread you see
>>
>>40100455
Explain why many girls are with their nu-male NEET bfs mate
>>
>>40100471
Because they can do whatever they want and not risk losing them
>>
>>40100435
/thread
>>
>>40100471
you realize all those nu male NEETs are getting cucked by chad right?

>>40100425
sage
>>
>>40100485
So girls pick ugly guys with less value over guys with higher value because it hurts less to lose them/they wont lose them?
Wont this change the market dynamic?

I already feel like being tall and muscluar isnt doing shit in todays dating when every girl and her sister are in a relationship with patrick betamale already
>>
>>40100425
>sees picture of a manlet pajeet with tiny shoulders and a head that's almost the size of his torso
>can't think of a suitable excuse
>pretends she doesn't like muscle as she realises it's an excuse that might make you feel a bit better for being rejected, even though she can see you barely have any

sorry about your genetics friend
>>
>>40100425
Lol "no mutual friends" Internet stalker Pajeet strikes again
>>
File: henry-cavill-shirtless.jpg (31KB, 400x454px) Image search: [Google]
henry-cavill-shirtless.jpg
31KB, 400x454px
>>40100425
>Blame muscles
>Guy is ugly af

Man. If you're a 2/10, not even a great body will save you.

Just name one 8+/10 guys with muscles that women doesnt want to fuck

Don't be delusional
>>
>>40100535
They will also want to fuck a 8/10 guy without the muscles so whats the difference
>>
>>40100471
Settling for less. Easy to manipulate compared to Chad. Not many of those girls are relationship material.
>>
File: vader.png (248KB, 415x365px) Image search: [Google]
vader.png
248KB, 415x365px
>>40100425
OP here
You faggots are reading into this too much and it's really weird
It's just a shitpost
>>
>>40100425
It's not because you're muscular, it's because you thinl you're miscular when in actuality, you're full on small shouldered dyel, and a shitskin with horrible taste in glasses.
>>
I watched Pumping Iron with a girl and her sister, they were both thoroughly grossed out.
>>
>>40100672
Girls dislike big bloated muscles, that's a fact and even /fit/ knows that. But OP is just a Pajeet sending his picture to a white girl like every Pajeet does.
>>
>>40100425
She wouldn't say that if he actually looked good tho
>>
File: ulb.jpg (17KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
ulb.jpg
17KB, 320x320px
>>40100642
lmao
>>
>>40100781
A crab once legit grabbed my cigarette. I was cooking a few and fucking with one by baiting it with the cig and the motherfucker grabbed it and burned me.
I smashed that bastard apart like Sodom and Gomorrah.
>>
>>40100465
my honor demands it
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.