[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ memes you fell for >OHP is enough for big delts >Squats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 2roiy4h.jpg (139KB, 541x960px) Image search: [Google]
2roiy4h.jpg
139KB, 541x960px
/fit/ memes you fell for

>OHP is enough for big delts
>Squats and deadlifts are enough for abs
>Cutting and bulking
>>
>>40099530

if you can OHP 70% of your BW for reps, there is no way you can have small delts.

Period.
>>
>>40099530
OHP is enough for delts
>>
>>40099530
People don't understand that most of these are meant for fucking BEGINNERS.
>>
File: cheese.jpg (49KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
cheese.jpg
49KB, 700x700px
>>40099548

BUT.... you need side lifts, rear delt machine work, behind the neck presses... the shoulders are a complex area of the physique. Non roiders have to put in the sweat to achieve. Pure roiders can F-off.
>>
>>40099548
>>40099553

Why do strongmen have shit delts compared to bodybuilders then

checkmate
>>
>>40099548
Not true. I love OH movements, but my delts didn't start to significantly grow untill I started doing lateral raises
>>
>>40099584
To be fair, strongmen tend to be much fatter than bbuilders
>>
>>40099584
>moving_goalposts.jpeg
Well, fuck it, have a (You)
>>
>>40099548
>weight 200lbs
>OHP lmao1pl8+5lbs
you're retarded
>>
>weight 180lbs
>doing 1 pl8 OHP for Reps
>have nice delts
I guess it works.
>>
>Never go over 5 reps
>Never go to the gym more than 3 times a week
>Never do more than 3-4 exercised
>Doing any of the above will result in overtraining
>>
>>40099945
and you're pretty weak
>>
>You HAVE to squat and deadlift
>Deadlifts are good for hypertrophy
>>
>>40100059
i'm very weak, but 70% OHP and my delts are still shit
>>
>>40099530
>squats are important
Yeah keep building dat fat ass. Very useful
>>
>>40100130

How do you propose to achieve an aesthetic with no gluts?

At a low bf %, your ass looks well, non existent. So you're going to need some muscle there to not look retarded.

>>40099548

It is not even possible to achieve large delts without the use of steroids, never mind thinking that you will do so at a some nonesenseical number in relation to one compound

>>40099583

People on roids need to do these lifts as well.

>>40099584

Because they do not train their deltoids for size. Duh.
>>
>>40099530
I got pretty huge delts without doing any other shoulder exercises, got up to bw strict press, but more importantly did a lot of volume.
>>
>>40099530
Adding lat raises to your routine along with OHP will make your delts grow a lot more trust me
>>
>>40099945
You can't OHP 1 plate?

Found the problem. You need to lift more and bitch less
>>
>>40099548
Bullshit, I OHP 85% of my bw for 4 reps and my delts are still shit. OHP barely hits your side delts and only uses rear delts for stabilization in the same manner, that it uses your legs for example.

Now if you want big delts, you do face pulls and lateral raises on top of OHP.

>>40100332
See post. You must have done something to hit your rear and side delts, otherwise, that's not possible. Wide grip rows and chinups for example or even behind the neck press and other wide grip variations hit the side delt pretty good but not strict press.
>>
>>40101015
Show delts.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.