[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Chad remembered? or does he hit 50 and settle down with some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: animekid.jpg (87KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
animekid.jpg
87KB, 960x720px
Is Chad remembered? or does he hit 50 and settle down with some qt and have remember when conversations the rest of his life. Who talks about 50 year old Chad
>>
File: ubYvB.jpg (695KB, 2338x1700px) Image search: [Google]
ubYvB.jpg
695KB, 2338x1700px
>>40098579

I know some Chads who are remembered.
>>
>>40098579
Who cares? Isn't it more important that you live your life in a way that makes you happy?
>>
He's not remembered and he doesn't care because he lives on his children. Especially his chad children.
>>
>>40098620
>lives on in his children
Who started this meme? Make no mistake, once you die, you don't live on in anything.
>>
Srsly? Chad is Chad for life. Chad ends up running the show.
>>
>>40098729
this goes against everything science shows us to be true. first you need to define what "(you)" means.
>>
>>40098826
do you know your great great grandfathers name?
>>
Speaking as an older fitizen (30), I can assure you that the majority of Chad's fizzle out in their late twenties (at best). They keep drinking beer and eating pizza like they did in their teens and early twenties, except their hobbies shift from being active to watching netflix and learning how to brew craft beer. Even with good genes the lack of physical activity can't offset the caloric surplus of everyday 'murican life. They "dont have time" to hit the gym due to careers, kids, or whatever excuse seems valid.

source: facebooks of every player from my highschool baseball team. still friends with em cus they're decent people, but they are shadows of their former selves. to be fair all the hot girls from back then look like shit nowadays too. thank you /fit/ for saving me from the downslide of aging.
>>
>>40098729
nature started this meme. Your DNA is composed of your ancestors. The older you get, the more you start to see yourself in your elders. Ancestor worship is found everywhere on the planet. The meme is the liberal "blank state".
>>
File: 1484833743162.png (167KB, 412x307px) Image search: [Google]
1484833743162.png
167KB, 412x307px
>>40098592
>Point out these chads anon. Everyone here is a 5 or below.
Also
>That guy in the blue shirt on the right
This is you right?
>>40098902
>I'm so bitter I tracked people from school for a decade.
Get a life man
>>
>>40099721
The two in the top left who are pointing imaginary guns are the Columbine shooters
>>
>>40099128
You put a lot of pride in your ancestors, going as far as to imply you have a claim over their achievements. Too bad you are a fat fucking fuck that will never accomplish anything, and no better than uneducated blacks that try to claim reparations.
>>
>>40099748
#based gotta take care the normies
>>
>>40099764
Projecting: the post
Daily reminder being /fit/ is nothing.
Look at Drumpf he is a fat fuck no one cares
>>
>>40098887
No, but I've got 1/16 of his genetic code.
>>
>>40098770
This.
At some time you graduate from Chad life to Boss Life.
>>
>>40099785
>muh heritage
>>
File: jags guy.jpg (38KB, 615x346px) Image search: [Google]
jags guy.jpg
38KB, 615x346px
>>40098592
this guy is in the middle of that picture making almost the same face
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.