[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>his legs are longer than the rest of his body lmao when will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: bodytypes.jpg (52KB, 680x472px) Image search: [Google]
bodytypes.jpg
52KB, 680x472px
>his legs are longer than the rest of his body
lmao when will torsolets learn?
>>
>>40097967
>torsolet
The preferred terminology is "lankleg", thanks.
>>
fuckin manlets
>>
>>40098015
manlets are not torsolets

manlets have normal bodies on top of tiny legs
>>
>>40097967
i'm an ultimate torsolet

6'4", and my femurs alone are longer than my torso is
>>
>>40097967
Real pain in the ass. Can't even touch my toes.
>>
>>40097967
>somatypes
>http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2009/02/im-hardgaining-ectomorph-and-stuart.html
>>
long limbs have been shown to be more attractive in both sexes, see models and clint eastwood
>>
>>40098045
>tfw torsolet and manlet
im still 18 is there a chance my torso will fix itself?
>>
>>40098126
torso is one of the last things where the growth plates fuse
>>
>>40098124
>this is what torsolets actually believe
>>40098126
if you're at least 5' 10" you might be able to pull it off
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>>40098138
so theres hope?
>>
>>40098126
I am 5'5 with a 31" inseam, i got the proportions of big pussy bonespiero when he suddenly returns to and suprises tony soprano while tonys getting the newspaper, after bonespiero had been mjssing for several days. Either way, people have guessed me to be two to three inches taller because my legs are visibly (im proportion) long and most assume a normal torso.
>>
>>40098165
>Either way, people have guessed me to be two to three inches taller because my legs are visibly (im proportion) long
or they feel sorry for you because you're 5 foot fucking 5 and they don't want you to kill yourself
>>
>>40098188
That too. I like tall women too, so life can be suffering. Tequila helps. My entire HS friend group being 10 vidya dnd manlets + a lanklet + two chads help. Also the rush of salsa dancing and dominating through body movement a much taller partner who has to duck a spin under my spidery armspan is a great incentive to stay alive for now.
>>
>>40097967
From foot to waist I'm 40", and from waist to head I'm 35". My arms also only go down to mid-thigh.

Am I never gonna make it?
>>
>>40098247
>he has the body of a 5' 10" guy
you're fucked m8
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.