[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fit, help me, my fatass is dieting, I'm down 18 pounds and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1484300901533.jpg (67KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484300901533.jpg
67KB, 1080x1080px
Fit, help me, my fatass is dieting, I'm down 18 pounds and my fatass caved yesterday and ate 10 pieces of pizza. Comfort me, make fun of me, do what you must..
>>
Just stop eating you fat fuck it really isn't that hard

How do you not look at that food and get disgusted with yourself

How do you not look at yourself in the mirror and realize that the human body was never meant to look that way

Get your shit together
>>
>>40096198
I do look at myself in the mirror and get disgusted with myself though, that's the thing.
>>
>>40096183
We can't do anything for you. The only person that can make decisions for you is you.

Stop looking at the overall picture and focus on each direct step one at a time.

"I choose not to buy this"
"I will have a glass of water instead of soda"
"Push it for 15 more seconds. It will be better for me"

Make those small decisions each day and you'll make it.
>>
Ho to sleep wake up eat breakfast use this https://www.amazon.com/Primaforce-YOHIMBINE-HCI-2-5-CAPS/dp/B000P1QOHM/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1484989343&sr=8-3&keywords=Yohimbe go to bed rinse repeat
>>
>>40096183
have cheat meals planned every few days.

every 2 days i diet i allow myself one cheat meal of a regular size followed by normal low cal food until im full.

also make it that if you eat too much, you gotta work it off later.

right now im eating a ham sandwich, and i'll be oweing half an hours worth of cardio later tonight as a result. and thats okay provided i do the cardio within today to even it out.
>>
>>40096209
I understand, and I'm doing cardio like 90 mins or more a day and basically all I drink is water. On good days I'm having trouble getting 1 200kcals but then yesterday I completely fucked up and ate 10 pieces of Foxes pizza
>>
>>40096226
Big decisions, too big to keep in fact, go for something smaller at first, otherwise next week you'll find yourself eating pizza again
>>
>>40096183
>>>>>/fa/12164632

Have at it.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-21-04-07-22.png (124KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-21-04-07-22.png
124KB, 800x1280px
OP here, here's my meal plan for today
>>
>>40096248
move that granola bar and 1 whole milk to lunch.
drink the other milk with breakfast.

you dont need much for dinner, just enough to keep you not hungry until dinner.

for me breakfast is about 3/10 total calories, lunch is 5/10 and dinner is 2/10.

protein shake i take after working out, or with dinner.

you need a good breakfast to last until lunch, and a good lunch to last about 6 hours to dinner. dinner is just enough to last until you sleep. if you are sleeping you cant be hungry.
>>
>>40096271
Sounds good, thanks
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.