[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like a lot of people who come on this board aren't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: received_10157385713275437.jpg (114KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
received_10157385713275437.jpg
114KB, 1536x2048px
I feel like a lot of people who come on this board aren't just mentally different, but also lack in the physical department, regarding genetics (ratios, muscle bellies etc). Never really crossed my mind until I saw a few threads the last few visits... why is this the case?

Is there a correlation between physical aesthetics and mental aesthetics?

I guess for me, I'm mentally fucked in the head but im probably regarded as as a god in the physical perception side of things.. so maybe I'm an exception

>tldr why is there a theme with mental capacity and physical capacity (disregarding the anomalies like me and a few others)

>btw im about to lose my livelihood and my dog. Im out of testosterone. Internet just got disconnected. Life is shit atm. So I decided to get drunk cos i cant get any weed. This is where I'm at right now, a a 25 yr old drunk faggot with his 9 month old German shepherd who's about to lose everything... again.... 3 years ago I lost my job. Lost gf of 5 years and lost my other dog. Went from 115 kg to 85kg. All because I had lower back problems... anyway I'm drunk and i feel like a fuck head . Plz forgive me Bros, ive never been this serious about ending my life...
>>
>Plz forgive me Bros, ive never been this serious about ending my life...

why? you have a beard, long hair, a good body and you're 25. Just get a shitty job and go get laid every week. And next time buy a cat.
>>
File: received_10157068952650437.jpg (63KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
received_10157068952650437.jpg
63KB, 720x960px
>>40094271
I have a shitty job.. have had it for a year.. I hate it.. makes life shit.

I get layer multiple times a week. From multiple girls. I have no issue there..but when they use u for just your appearance and ability to give dick- it really fucks with ur mind.

Fuck cats bro they use you. Dogs appreciate the fuck out of u. They treat u like a god
>>
>>40094296
>>40094249
What kind d of job did you have? Why are you getting fired?

Shave and cut your hair so you look presentable. You can think what you want, but having normie hair and grooming habits will help you hold on to employment.
>>
>>40094249

You're on 4chan. A place that was founded solely because the creator wanted another Hentai source. This place attracts undesirables on the most basic fundamental level by default. Of course you're going to see mentally fucked people here. This place caters to them.

It's only until recently that normies started posting here simply because the memes that were created by these mentally broken individuals have reached a certain status that appeals to the masses. /fit/ is only a product of appeasing a broader audience that has been amassing on 4chan because of the memes.
>>
File: 20161204_141532.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20161204_141532.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>40094381
I told him I'd be leaving around feb/March to pursue my personal training endeavour... he took the initiative and got some one else on- i live pay check to pay check and i guess he didn't want to be left hanging with no employee to fill my position. Pretty shit of him but I still see his perspective

No i trim my beard and tie my hair baxk. Here in Australia u can still be professional if u have long hair and beard, as long as u manage it the right way.
>>
>>40094249
unfrozen caveman lifter
>>
People are obviously fucked up in the head to browse 4chan. Having a shit job is not the end of the world. Just get another job, and if that fails, looks up for job gigs on craigslist or something. Just be sure to recognize the scams and avoid them.

You're a replaceable employee, on the flipside, your job is replaceable.
>>
>>40094446
What job did you have??

You can't blame your boss for letting you go when you said you would be leaving anyway.
Do you actually have a PT cert and plan for making it a successful business, or were you taking shit? Most PT I know do it on the side to supplement their income.

>here is Australia
Mate, I am Australian. No high up professional workplace would ever accept a person looking like you. You want a big boy job, get a big boy haircut.
>>
>druggie roider is a mental fuck up

Colour me surprised.
Just get another shitty job and continue the life you've been living.
>>
post pic of doggo

also brah im pretty sure you're being a fuckwit because you've dropped your testosterone/crashed estrogen

like desu man i've been homeless before and it's definitely way worse than whatever your situation is. It permanently changed me. Made me think how temporary everything is.

it aint the end unless you're a weak faggot. Survival of the fittest and all that

btw faggot doesnt mean gay, just means faggot
>>
>>40094249
I'm low test with abysmally bad genetics for gaining muscles and strength. Like seriously bad. Can't even grow a beard at 25. But I think I'm well off mentally. Study at uni, have goals and ambitions, friends and family I like. Still feel bad after my last break up but feel like I'm bouncing back.
>>
>>40094249
You look fucked up though.
>>
>fucked in the head

Try not taking steroids.
>>
>>40094249
You look pretty fucked up and are pretty fucked up for even thinking of this stupid shit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.