[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pic is old Fight alcoholism Tried cold turkey it's hard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2961.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2961.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Pic is old
Fight alcoholism
Tried cold turkey it's hard as fuck
Recently started going to gym
Doing cardio first to get into the feel of things
Then will start lifting

I wanna be healthier overall

As I wean myself off alcohol
I don't wanna drink beer anymore

What is the most "healthiest" alcohol to have that won't fuck up gains or if it does, not so much
I also won't have copious amounts similar to pic related
>>
Are you drunk right now?
>>
>>40089898
get on that niacin, breh
>>
>>40089907
Im Fucking hungover
But yeah man seriously any help would be appreciated
I don't mind the occasional roast
But yeah

I used to smoke cigarettes but I quit that like months ago thank fuck

I did some research they say red wine is good?

Also what is niacin
>>
>>40090068
How much are you drinking a day? I was averaging a fifth of whiskey a day towards the later end of 2015 and through all of 2016. I drank on New Years and haven't since. I felt like shit for about a week but now i feel great. The hardest part about quitting for me is i get really bad insomnia the first couple days which makes it hard to function but once you get over the hill it's easy.
>>
>>40089898

I cut out my heavy drinking because the beer was fucking up my macros big time. So yeah I guess lifting cured my drinking.
>>
>>40090101
Me I just get anxious and panic a bit
I also shake a bit and I'm all jittery
The last 6 years were hard as fuck I was drinking everyday
But this last year it's been like 3 times a week
And I want to know what's an acceptable alcohol to drink
Cause I just drink beer
>>
File: 1483284098071.jpg (88KB, 722x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483284098071.jpg
88KB, 722x960px
>>40089898
If you are going to continue drinking, drink harder alcohol. It has less calories (no carbs), and you need less of it to feel the same effect.
Alcohol consumption in any form is fine up until a certain point, you can google and find what that point is.
Past that point your body will stop all protein synthesis to filter out the alcohol, the rate at which this occurs is also available via google.
During this time is when you would want to not consume excess calories (or any other calories for that matter), as your body is readily storing fat for use at a later time.
>>
>>40089898

Switch to light beer or a high proof liquor and cut it with water or diet soda. Keep track of how much you drink and try to reduce it just 1 drink at a time. Pretty soon hopefully you'll realize you aren't even having fun drinking and give it up, that's what worked for me. Wasn't really a hardcore alcy though either.
>>
>>40090134
just quit dude, you'll feel so much better. take all that energy and focus on the gym.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.