[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>squatting >last rep of last set >as I come up I can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Collin-Clarke4.jpg (41KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Collin-Clarke4.jpg
41KB, 615x409px
>squatting
>last rep of last set
>as I come up I can feel the blood rushing out of my brain
>thoughts spill out of my mind
>for the fraction of a second reach a state of incredible awareness
>have sort of a flash back and for a second I realized I've been a complete different entity in the past
>for a second I understood what it meant to be a egyptian farmer at the time of the pharaons carrying a basket full of papyrus
>come back to the awareness of the moment
>look at my smartphone
>suddently I'm amazed at the simple conception of such a tool
>I feel immensely grateful for its existance
>outloud I offer it a very profound and heart felt -Thank you.-

Ever had a fatigue induced autism moment?
>>
I giggle to myself at the end of a particularly good lifting session if that counts.
>>
Remember to breathe during the set
>>
Almost fainted on the last rep of 5x120kg
Shit was scary as fuck, sat down on the ground for 10 minutes till the pressure normalized
Gonna try 122.5 monday, scared as fuck m8s
>>
>>40091077
How do you properly breathe during squats? I usually take a deep breath, hold it on the way down, exhale going up and then take a couple breaths at the top, and then a deep breath before the next rep.
>>
>>40089518
I got teary eyed when I die my first pull up in correct form. Used to be a fat fuck so that was a big deal to me
>>
>>40091167
google valsalva maneuver
>>
File: 1424125643019.jpg (8KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
1424125643019.jpg
8KB, 265x265px
>>40089518
>being a peasant in your past life
>>
>>40091265
*Even in your past life
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.