[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the goal is 1/2/3/4 and above, why the fuck do I train biceps?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: images (52).jpg (23KB, 275x535px) Image search: [Google]
images (52).jpg
23KB, 275x535px
If the goal is 1/2/3/4 and above, why the fuck do I train biceps?
Useless muscle tbqh.
Curls are for gurls.
>>
File: images (53).jpg (21KB, 344x427px) Image search: [Google]
images (53).jpg
21KB, 344x427px
>>
>>40085551
Holy Christ, source? I would snort lines of her dried vaginal secretions off of a man's erection just to savor the taste....
>>
>>40085522
Accessories help compound lifts is y
>>
Because you're not a powerlifter but someone who wants to reach a goal while looking aesthetic as well
>>
>>40085522

Because strong biceps are important for support when moving heavy weight. Not much will set back your numbers like blowing out an elbow.
>>
>>40085737
Jesus christ you're pathetic, that's the most plain looking girl ever
>>
>>40085522
>every strongman does heavy curls
>curls are for girls
>>
>>40085787
Exactly. There is nothing remotely memorable about her. She is like a blank slate. Feeling her pussy, hearing her moans....it would be like know what it's like to experience that with every woman ever because she is the exact middle of them all. So mentally arousing....
>>
>>40085812
curls are for girls refers to the fact that they work vanity muscles, dumbass
>>
>>40085756
>Suggesting that bodybuilding has clearer goals than powerlifting.

All you guys do is never be happy and obsess over getting attention for your body. Your goal is nebulous and totally based on taste. You've got judges, not referees. You're not athletes, you're sad.
>>
Biceps are a pretty important muscle. I think the reason curls get a bad rap is due to people sort of reacting to their overemphasis, to the point that "enlightened internet gym goers" err in ignoring them. Anyone who has lifted an odd object or done manual labour will know that biceps are important.
>>
>>40085852
So sad.
>>
>>40085826
there are no vanity muscles you tard, every muscle has some use. Paying more attention to biceps than legs might be stupid if your goal is strength, but you should train everything anyway, if compounds suffice that's another topic
>>
>>40085522
Have fun cucking your bench and exploding your elbows my dude

Try running these http://www.lift-run-bang.com/2012/09/more-on-poundstone-curls-origin-of-my.html

Twice a week or so, you won't hit 100 reps at first, but work up to it. Extremely low impact, effective, quickly done and great for your elbows.
>>40085756
We train curls Tbh
>>
>>40085522
What's the 1/2/3/4/ for rows?
>>
>>40085787
looks like a tranny desu
>>
>>40086612
Don't worry about it, for accessories and shit like that, form is all that matters, so just select whatever works for you that day.
>>
>>40086612
back injury
>>
>>40085522
trizeps for 1/OHP and 2/bench
>>
>>40086612
its for marching: "keep it up 2,3,4"
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.